Changing Aerosmith

Vinman0916

Original Poster
I have heard rumors that they were changing aerosmith on the rock'n' roller coaster.Ithink its a bad idea its not because iam a major aerosmith fan its that i think the imagineers did a good job on picking them the music goes great with the coaster if u feel does every one feel the same that i do.

VINNY: future imagineer.:fork: :fork:

Pioneer Hall

IF you use the search option in the forum, you will see there have been a bunch of threads about this already.

People...let's try to keep the repetition down and use the search.

DMC-12

It's HarmonioUS, NOT HarmoniYOU.
Originally posted by Debbie
:cry: I hope they don't change it but if they do; how about Van Halen for a replacement???

Debbie... VH would be great...a little Haggar....and a little Eddie..kewl

And new guys...we are not trying to be mean or anything... just go to the search is all.... if you guys and gals wanna dig up the old threads...go for it...continue where we left off....:)

BigNorm

Van Halen rocks!!!

Van Halen would be awesome in the rock-n-roller Coaster, but why settle for just Hagar. Use both Diamond Dave and the Red Rocker, they are on tour together right now you know.

NowInc

Lets hope this thread gets locked in the morning..

Search buttons are not "evil" everyone...please try and use it ;)

WDWspider

Since it's the Rock n' Roller Coaster, why not have a different Artist per Car? If they do take Aerosmith out, that is. Since they are such an established Group I don't see any need to change for years to come.

WigglyWiggins

im not sure...i dont think they would have built the new paris rock n roller coaster themed to aero smith if they were going tochange it soon.

Nut4Disney

As you can see the person who started this thread is new, and they probably didn't know about the search function, it's not like a flashing message pops up when they sign on saying "you must use the search feature for topics, or you will be belittled by members of this forum". Also, there are bound to be some repeat topics eventually, as there are only so many Disney related topics that can be talked about. I understand how the repetitive threads can be annoying, but for people who are new posters, cut them a break. For those who are not new, and start a repetitive thread that has already been beaten to death, they shall be hanged and quartered.

Nineinchnailsmk

van haaaaaaaaaaaalen would be amazing! anyway, how about Ted Nugent? Or my personal fav, METALLICA! i just dont see disney adopting the second two. I cant really think of any "disney" bands. Ones that would be kosher for a disney attraction. It would definatly have to rock though, and it would have to be a band that many are fans of. how about SLAYERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR?

The Beatles, but, they really dont rock in the sense that aerosmith does, (and theyre not american). Bands who i would HATE to see: Creed, sum41, etc. The problem is, disney would want to be P.C. (look at the recent changes made to Dixie Landings and the changes to p.o.t.c.) Can't do led zeppelin, a band member is dead (not american also)

i dont know...can anyone think of anything else? Lynyrd Skynyrd? YEA! (oh wait, dixie, dead members)

THERE ARENT ANY GOOD OPTIONS....

Maybe Green Day? im not sure though, theyre not popular with all ages.

Tool? Nine Inch Nails? I could only wish....

Pink Floyd (not american). <-- that would be awesome

Uk cast member

Hello

Disney wanted to change the band on the studios coaster every few years or so so keep it up to date however Aerosmiths lawyers found a loop whole in the contract and therefore they will have to stick with it. but hey its kind of cool tune

1OF5DISNEYGEEKS

Hey, how about Kid Rock or Linkin Park ? We had better come up with something quick before Disney figures out they can cross promote Radio Disney. Picture this "rock -n- rollercoaster featuring ( those two guys on the radio show...spin and marty?)

Nineinchnailsmk

kid rock? linkin park?

sorry, im 22, but i feel so old, i cant stand that garbage...

i thought about KISS while watching the american bandstand show tonight

Pumbas Nakasak

Heading for the great escape.
Just because Aerosmith are old doesnt mean that they are incontinent and need grampy pampers and changing.

Any way I say bring back Vanilla Ice.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom