Changing Aerosmith

wm49rs

A naughty bit o' crumpet
Premium Member
Serious?

Green Day is one of the most recognizable, famous, punk bands out there.
They've won countless awards, made hugely famous albums......

I just don't see why your against it.

Ok, since I'm obviously not communicating myself clearly enough....

I never said you were 8, nor did I ever claim to dislike Green Day. Indeed, the insipid price I paid for two of their concerts belies that notion....

But, I cannot understand a thread from 2002 being bumped when Aerosmith isn't going anywhere, even after a just-completed refurb.

Luige11

Yeah, nothing says family-fun for the rock and roller coaster more than a bunch of ed-off, rather poorly singing punks wearing eye-liner singing songs about their distaste for our American Idiot government and dropping the occasional F-bomb.

While we're at it, let's get Eminem to sponsor the Great Movie Ride. It'll be the Great Movie Massacre and he can "spit rhymes" and grab his crotch while he raps about killing his wife. Fantastic!!

< / sarcasm >
I <3 you

cmatt

Yup, there's one right here. One of them there 'reen Day haters! The band was only popular pre Nimrod, pre Reprise, pre Kerplunk, pre Smooth/1039, back when they only played random gigs at their HS or Gilman....
they are still popular now...- milton keynes bowl, wembley and any big stadium tour sells out for them.

:p

now RAMMSTEIN would be a good addition to rockin roller coast - pyros would be immense :)

Fantasmic

Greenday certainly are the POPULAR, PUNK, ANTI-COMMERCIALSIM band aren't they... they've just opened a musical based on their songs...

SELL OUTS.

Mr. Morrow

Serious?

Green Day is one of the most recognizable, famous, punk bands out there.
They've won countless awards, made hugely famous albums......

I just don't see why your against it.

This will never happen they stuff is way to political for Disney. Actually my GF dragged me to that god awful play they have on Broadway and I couldn't decide if I was at a Communist or Al-Qaida rally.

fabroman

WhoooooaaA!!!!!

No.
Green Day never was and never will be sell outs. If you call being popular and famous selling out, then many bands must be sell outs.

Green Day does everything not to be sell outs.

And frankly, how do you consider them sell outs???

slappy magoo

Yeah, nothing says family-fun for the rock and roller coaster more than a bunch of ed-off, rather poorly singing punks wearing eye-liner singing songs about their distaste for our American Idiot government and dropping the occasional F-bomb.

While we're at it, let's get Eminem to sponsor the Great Movie Ride. It'll be the Great Movie Massacre and he can "spit rhymes" and grab his crotch while he raps about killing his wife. Fantastic!!

< / sarcasm >

If your idea of "family fun" is Steven Tyler offering you or your ladyfriends "the shocker," I'd love to be a fly on the wall at your family reunions. :ROFLOL:

Not to mention the wholesome lyrics of "Janie's Got a Gun." It's a world of laughter, a world of tears, touchy-feely daddy gets it right between the ears, it's a small world after alllllll...

Seriously, Aerosmith is legendary for their drinking and drug use and not so subtle innuendo. Seems silly to invite comparison to another band's behavior, if you ask me. :shrug:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom