Changing Aerosmith

Mr. Morrow

This was never ever considered. This rumor started a few years ago when they were talking about bringing RnRC to DL and it was going to star No Doubt. Some how it evolved into Aerosmith being replaced be Miley Cyrus.

This was never considered.

stlbobby

A thread that starts with complaints about repeated threads and years later has posters jumping up and down about thread bump.

It all comes full circle.

Simba would be proud. :lol:

rodserling27

Yeah, nothing says family-fun for the rock and roller coaster more than a bunch of ed-off, rather poorly singing punks wearing eye-liner singing songs about their distaste for our American Idiot government and dropping the occasional F-bomb.

While we're at it, let's get Eminem to sponsor the Great Movie Ride. It'll be the Great Movie Massacre and he can "spit rhymes" and grab his crotch while he raps about killing his wife. Fantastic!!

< / sarcasm >

Disneyfan1981

Rockin' Rollercoaster would feel weird without Aerosmith....as a huge Aerosmith fan I want it to stay BUT I wouldn't be opposed to them mixing each car with a random group of artists. Would make repeated ridings a tad more interesting trying to figure out what band will be playing.

Although let's say for example it were Van Halen....could you get everyone to be civil enough to film the intro video? :lol:

cmatt

bleh - greenday were only good pre nimrod... and even then its smoothed out slappy hours and kerplunk that really did it. Dookie was alright but not a definitive album for me by a long shot.

rodserling27

seriously-shut-up.jpg

Testtrack321

bleh - greenday were only good pre nimrod... and even then its smoothed out slappy hours and kerplunk that really did it. Dookie was alright but not a definitive album for me by a long shot.

Yup, there's one right here. One of them there 'reen Day haters! The band was only popular pre Nimrod, pre Reprise, pre Kerplunk, pre Smooth/1039, back when they only played random gigs at their HS or Gilman....

wm49rs

A naughty bit o' crumpet
Premium Member
Wow, an eight year-old thread bumped for no reason at all. Someone is certainly craving attention......

fabroman

Serious?

Green Day is one of the most recognizable, famous, punk bands out there.
They've won countless awards, made hugely famous albums......

I just don't see why your against it.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom