Changes in Toon Town

Kitty17794

Aurora has replaced Snow White in the Princess tent, just FYI. Snow White now meets (very tacky, too, I might add) in front of the Toontown sign. The poor princess...

Lucky

Goofy is going to the Barnstormer. Donald is going over to his boat. Minnie is going to her house in the gazebo.
I don't know if you're being serious, but I've actually seen Goofy at Barnstormer before. I've never seen Minnie at her house or Donald at his boat. They might not want to get his costume wet.

disney1983

Joanna - Thank you very much. We were there two years ago and got on a line that went to Chip/Dale/Goofy. I didn't know there were three lines. I guess you just ask to see who will be at the end of the line...or is there another way to know who you will wind up seeing?:kiss:

You aren't the only one to not notice the character photos above the lines. We entered a line for princesses that was completely empty. We were surprised because the first character line was full.

As we made our way to the front of the line, a woman in the next queue told us to get in the back of the line. She complained that she had been waiting and we were cutting in front of everyone. I explained that she was in line for a different character. She did not believe me and a cast member stepped in to explain it. Apparently many of the people behind her had listened to her and were in the wrong line.

cooleo

You aren't the only one to not notice the character photos above the lines. We entered a line for princesses that was completely empty. We were surprised because the first character line was full.

As we made our way to the front of the line, a woman in the next queue told us to get in the back of the line. She complained that she had been waiting and we were cutting in front of everyone. I explained that she was in line for a different character. She did not believe me and a cast member stepped in to explain it. Apparently many of the people behind her had listened to her and were in the wrong line.

It's amazing how people don't pay attention to what they are doing, then want to chastise you for doing absolutely nothing wrong. This has happened to my family many times there. :eek:

EvilQueen81

Some people can be so rude, but I know when we go and people cut in front of us in line I want to trip them as they walk by. There is nothing worse than being next in line and 15 people pass you to join the one person in front of you.:brick:

WDWKat26

Isn't it odd that they have the Princess' in Toontown? Shouldn't they be in Fantasyland? :confused:

The only place they could put them is near the castle. It makes sense to give them their own room in Toontown unless you want Aurora doing sets near Dumbo or something. Plus, don't forget, Ariel is in her Grotto, that's technically Fantasyland.

tslrocks

I know this probably won't happen but would love to see them tear down toontown and replace it with Mickey Mouse Clubhouse. My 2 yrold dd is absolutely in love with this show. She runs around that house singing the song all day.

They still have playhouse disney live at DHS

Gorjus

Original Poster
Aurora has replaced Snow White in the Princess tent, just FYI. Snow White now meets (very tacky, too, I might add) in front of the Toontown sign. The poor princess...

For clarification, Aurora has LONG since replaced Snow White in the Princess room. Snow White was in the second Pals room with Chip & Dale and Goofy. However, that room is now gone and Snow White is in a state of flux. One day she was in the hall way at ToonTown. Another day she was in Expo Hall at the front of the park. She liked that by the way. I think while it is hot, they will try to keep her indoors. Later, they may put her by the castle. Of course then, eventually, we will run into times when it is too cold for her to be outside and have to put her back inside again.

If you saw her in front of the Toon Town sign, that may have just been one day, or it may have been training day.;)

Yankeeplex

Are they thinking of rotating the princess more? The lines are usually twice as long for the princess line as they are for the other 2 lines. Just wondering...

WDWKat26

For clarification, Aurora has LONG since replaced Snow White in the Princess room. Snow White was in the second Pals room with Chip & Dale and Goofy. However, that room is now gone and Snow White is in a state of flux. One day she was in the hall way at ToonTown. Another day she was in Expo Hall at the front of the park. She liked that by the way. I think while it is hot, they will try to keep her indoors. Later, they may put her by the castle. Of course then, eventually, we will run into times when it is too cold for her to be outside and have to put her back inside again.

If you saw her in front of the Toon Town sign, that may have just been one day, or it may have been training day.;)

Actually, now she's doing meet and greets in Town Square.

Gorjus

Original Poster
Expo hall is in Town Square. It is called Town Square Exposition Hall. Please forgive me if I did not make that clear enough. I haven't seen her there personally. I just know that when I passed Snow White in the tunnels and asked her where she had been placed that day, she said Expo Hall.

There are only 2 lines in the County Bounty tent in Toon Town. One is for (usually) Goofy, Donald, & Pluto. One is for Belle, Aurora, and Cinderella. Minnie seems happy in her gazebo. And Mickey of course is in his Judge's Tent. The princess line used to be an hour long as a general rule. It is usually only 20-30 minutes now and it has nothing to do with lower crowds in the parks.:zipit:

And get ready because they are prepping to do tests for Capt. Jack meet and greets in Adventureland Sundays through Thursdays.

Chape19714

And get ready because they are prepping to do tests for Capt. Jack meet and greets in Adventureland Sundays through Thursdays.

"O Crap there goes the planet."

YIKES!!! As many times as I've had people ask where his meet and greet is, I never thought they'd actually consider it outside of PPP. Not that it's a bad idea, but I hate to hear when people wait in line for hours just to meet characters. Then again, less people in other lines. It would definately be a mad house, but I do see some good things from it (and this is great news for our friends at Photopass.):wave:

Brian Noble

Is there any place, like the hall of fame, where there might be an opportunity for the Cap'n to try to be in, ahem, two places in once, as it were?

That would help a lot, if it could be done.

Sir Hiss527

Well for a while Snow White was appearing by the old fantasyland skyway building, but since then it's been changed into a stroller lot for IASW, and Pan. I wish somehow they could make the skyway building a meet and greet area. It makes perfect since, and there is quite a bit of room there.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom