Changes in Toon Town

dixiepixie

Is there a timeline for this change in Toontown? I'll be there Thanksgiving week, will there still be only 2 lines at County Bounty? Also, what is the projected opening for the Tink room. I love her and hope it will be soon! Like in the next month so I can meet her. (Is the Tink room even confirmed? Or is it still just a rumor?)

Chape19714

Storybook and Princess, I beleive.

That makes it Donald, Goofy, and princesses, always depending on the characters demanding schedules.

kcw

Ah, but you have to think about logistics. Mickey can't go out into the park much. The line would be absurd...and in the heat/cold...jikes. The Princesses, or for that matter any face characters have huge issues out in the open. You only see them for 1/2 of each hour. Right now, Chip & Dale, Pluto, and a few others are in Town Square. There are tons...tons of characters out in the park. But the most popular ones have to go in Toon Town for crowd control purposes if nothing else. There is no other reason to go to Toon Town except to see characters. The Barnstormer and the Water Play & playground areas are just to amuse some while others wait in line to see characters. Trust me...As much as people whine while in line to see characters in ToonTown, they would whine even more if we put those characters out in the open.

exactly... it makes me shudder to think about what those lines would look like oiut in the open!!!

and also, wdwkat brought up another good point on another thread that you also have to think about the fact that the castle show is going on throughout the entire day.... and that the stage is in very close proximity (aka-within eyesight) to many of the places that you could have the characters "out in the open" ;)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom