Changes at DTD

Mouse Detective

ARRRGH all these acronyms....I need a cheat sheet

DTD=Downtown Disney
Ad Club=Adventurers Club, a closed comedy club
BET=BET Soundstage, a closed dance club
F&B=Food and beverage
BIG Changes=all the wonderful new things that have opened on Pleasure Island since the author posted his entry!

zulemara

In the Parks
Yes
DTD=Downtown Disney
Ad Club=Adventurers Club, a closed comedy club
BET=BET Soundstage, a closed dance club
F&B=Food and beverage
BIG Changes=all the wonderful new things that have opened on Pleasure Island since the author posted his entry!

yes nearly another year, to be precise!
Nothing to see here folks, just empty buildings...move along

overdrive

So the DJ booth being restored to its place in Motion is Bold and New? Well atleast its something has happened. hahahahaha I think the only bold and new thats going to happen in PI is a reopening of some of the clubs. There certainly isn't anything else moving forward right now. Maybe Imayoyo can tap some of his "connections" and give us an update on what happened to his prediction and where we will be after another year has passed.

ItsMGMtome

I'm curious what they currently have going on in the California version of this, ie the area outside of the Californian Hotel and the parks? I miss the Virgin Megastore, if nothing else it was a reliable bathroom and a good way to burn some time before a dinner seating. As it is DTD doesn't exactly have any amazing restaurants in the West End or PI. It would have been nice if they had even attempted a themed eatery or two.

trr1

I'm curious what they currently have going on in the California version of this, ie the area outside of the Californian Hotel and the parks? I miss the Virgin Megastore, if nothing else it was a reliable bathroom and a good way to burn some time before a dinner seating. As it is DTD doesn't exactly have any amazing restaurants in the West End or PI. It would have been nice if they had even attempted a themed eatery or two.
here is a link to the attractions at California's DTD
http://disneyland.disney.go.com/disneyland/en_US/moreMagic/landing?name=DowntownDisneyLandingPage

asianway

They removed the Zebra from DStreet - Presumably to create more floor space for more of the same merchandise available everywhere. Anyone know its fate?

wm49rs

A naughty bit o' crumpet
Premium Member
according to savepi blog, a production manager has been hired for PI. An interesting move...anyone have info?

Yes, it was one of these guys:

mice3.gif

RyanS

They removed the Zebra from DStreet - Presumably to create more floor space for more of the same merchandise available everywhere. Anyone know its fate?

Guests were peeling the paint off it and it created a bad sight line for that side of the store, so it was removed and put...somewhere. That's the extent of my knowledge on the zebra.

Also, the celebrate tonight dance party will have its last celebration next weekend. No news on what's (not) replacing it though.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom