Changes at DTD

jt04

I'm familiar with the law. It just doesn't apply. If you're sitting at a bar and you take 12 shots in two hours, then thats reckless and irresponsible behavior on the part of a bar tender. But, living in a college town, I know that the most irresponsible patrons split their drinking over several different locations, and neither WDW nor any of their employees would be held liable in a situation like that.

Oh, well you are obviously the expert. :lookaroun

wm49rs

A naughty bit o' crumpet
Premium Member
Been going since 2000. Have friends who bartended on the Island before that. No idea what you are talking about. If you have no proof, kindly quit slandering them.

And if it was such an issue, why did it take Disney years to shut things down? After the tragic monorail crash last year, passengers were out of the cabs the next day--not a decade later.

Only because CityWalk doesn't get the crowds PI did back in the day. If you go to Mardi Gras or HHN, it's about the same. Ditto Downtown Orlando. Or Howl at the Moon.

Actually, occasional poster Master Gracie has. :cool: Long story...

Yes they do. Here is the Orlando Sentinel's database that goes all the way back to 1985. Time to put up or shut up.

http://articles.orlandosentinel.com/1989/may/01

Shhhhh, easy lads, you'll make his head hurt with these......facts. :hammer:

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
a

I've already searched that data base. It's convienently incomplete.

Nothing has ever happened bad at the mouse house pre internet, at least as far as that data base goes.
But you just said "Newspapers do not have searchable archives that far back available on the internet." So either you were lying or just ignorant when you made that statement. Which one is it?

jt04

But you just said "Newspapers do not have searchable archives that far back available on the internet." So either you were lying or just ignorant when you made that statement. Which one is it?

I should have said "comprehensive data bases". My bad, you got me there little green one.

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
I should have said "comprehensive data bases". My bad, you got me there little green one.
Let me see if I have got this straight. You stated "Newspapers do not have searchable archives that far back available on the internet." but what you meant to say "Newspapers do have databases back that far on the internet but all negative material about Disney has been removed from them"

Yeah...I could see how you could mix those two things up.:rolleyes:

jt04

Let me see if I have got this straight. You stated "Newspapers do not have searchable archives that far back available on the internet." but what you meant to say "Newspapers do have databases back that far on the internet but all negative material about Disney has been removed from them"

Yeah...I could see how you could mix those two things up.:rolleyes:

Test it for your own bad self. As I said, nothing bad happens at the mouse house pre internet. There is nothing to see here, move along.

wm49rs

A naughty bit o' crumpet
Premium Member
Am I going to have to report you to the mods or go all the way and get a restraining order?

Report me for what, Jt? Pointing out that you can't keep your own stories, errrr facts, straight? Be my guest. But of course you'd also have to report the majority of posters in this thread.

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
Test it for your own bad self. As I said, nothing bad happens at the mouse house pre internet. There is nothing to see here, move along.
Ahh the true mark of a charlatan. "I don't have to prove myself right, you have to prove me wrong!" The burden of proof it on you. You said that there were numerous issues about PI when it first opened yet you do not provide one single shred of evidence.

Like I said put up or shut up.

wm49rs

A naughty bit o' crumpet
Premium Member
Ahh the true mark of a charlatan. "I don't have to prove myself right, you have to prove me wrong!" The burden of proof it on you. You said that there were numerous issues about PI when it first opened yet you do not provide one single shred of evidence.

Careful, Yoda. He may report you to the mods as well....:rolleyes:

jt04

A Jedi you are NOT!

(obviously)

I know I'm right. That is all that matters. You are the one who claime the data base would have the information. You are the one who should provide the proof. As I said, they are not comprehensive. Not even close.

Pumbas Nakasak

Heading for the great escape.
Careful, Yoda. He may report you to the mods as well....:rolleyes:

And they are well arddddd

mods.jpg

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom