Changed Reservation-Pop Century

Hi everyone. Just wanted to tell everyone that due to some of the discussions on the boards, I just changed my reservation from AS Sports to Pop Century for my upcoming trip. My family has stayed at AS Sports the last 3 times we have been to DW and thought that I would take some advise for the upcoming trip. The trip will be in December with my son for the first time! Can't wait to see the decorations! Thanks everyone.

WDWmazprty

Hi everyone. Just wanted to tell everyone that due to some of the discussions on the boards, I just changed my reservation from AS Sports to Pop Century for my upcoming trip. My family has stayed at AS Sports the last 3 times we have been to DW and thought that I would take some advise for the upcoming trip. The trip will be in December with my son for the first time! Can't wait to see the decorations! Thanks everyone.

Good choice! You'll love the Pop!:wave:

Upvote 0

cinderellafan6

I have always stayed at the value resorts because of money situations. I just cant see staying outside the parks if I can help it. Pop Century is awesome. The reason I like the value resorts is that they have more of a DISNEY theme. You see the disney characters all around. I have stayed at all the value resorts. My favorite personally is Music just because I have been a singer my whole life. But POP is just as good. I am even staying there the first week in November. Your son I think will like it better then sports because of all the Disney Characters and the magic that is brought to the resort.

Upvote 0
Just make sure that you check out some of the other resorts Christmas decorations, especially the Grand Floridian. Christmas time is just so magical there, where ever you decide to lay your head down.

Upvote 0

Disneykidder

I have never seen Pop during Christmas time, but it is my fav resort of all the values. But as others have stated, go to other resorts for dinner or a walk, the decorations are amazing.

Upvote 0
I have stayed at POP twice and AS Sports once and I loved POP being an adult born in 1969 I loved all the ICONS they really made me relive my childhood.....Loved the HUGE Big Wheel....:sohappy:

Upvote 0

Lisalyn

Just make sure that you check out some of the other resorts Christmas decorations, especially the Grand Floridian. Christmas time is just so magical there, where ever you decide to lay your head down.

I agree - My daughter and I actually ate at the Grand Floridian for a character dinner with Cinderella, Prince Charming and the Wicked Stepmother and Sisters last November the week of Thanksgiving. It was beautifully decorated. The tree in the lobby that was decorated was absolutely huge and gorgeous and don't forget to check out the Gingerbread House - IT'S AMAZING!:xmas:

Upvote 0

micknminnie

My family and I are staying at Pop the end of August. We stayed at
All Stars Sports last year and we were not too thrilled with the place. We've heard so many great things about Pop too so we are are really looking forward to it.

Upvote 0

bgraham34

I like all the Value resorts. I do have more of a Disney feel when I am there. My favorite resort is Wilderness Lodge and Love it. But you still can't go wrong at Pop, especially if you need to save money.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom