Celebrities and YOU

Hrudey3032

Last January (07) I was at MK when I saw Doug Flutie and his family over by Its a Small World then the next day I saw Chad Pennington of the Jets Jets Jets at Epcot with his child at the Mousegears shop just killing time waiting on his wife and family.

SDav10495

When I came back, they excitedly told me they saw Jaime Lee Curtis walking by and took some pics. Here's one:
JLC.jpg

Stupid Judy. :p

I don't recall ever seeing a celeb in the parks, but I remember reading that years ago Michael Jackson was sighted by the bellhops at ToT dressed as a Native American woman. :lookaroun Thought that was...pretty unique.

chels26

if any one watches Jon & Kate plus 8.. i saw that whole family in AK at Pizzafari. I wouldn't have known it was them if i wasn't so nosy all day long. I decided to read every bodys last names on their strollers.. and on theirs.. it said Jon&Kate plus 8. so i peeked into the room.. and saw all 8 of their kids running around. they were really cute. and my family ended up leaving the same time they did.. so i smiled and said to her "your kids are SO cute! i love your show" even though i really dont watch the show.. oh well.

PeoplemoverTTA

Stupid Judy. :p

:ROFLOL:

I asked my mom, "Did you go up to her and call her "Stupid Judy?!?"

She groaned..."I never thought of that."

Of course, that was filmed more than 10 years ago and she probably would have looked at my mom like she was crazy :)

That's exactly what I would have said, though. I know some people don't care for it, but I just find UoE to be absolutely hilarious....(I think Ellen is great). Definitely does need an update, though.

popsicletrees

About 13 years ago my mom and I rode on an elevator at the Contemporary with Michael Eisner. He actually held the elevator for us. There was a college sports conference going on at the Contemporary that night. I know Peyton Manning (go Vols!) was there. No, I didn't ask any questions nor did we get any pictures (we didn't have our camera with us). It was actually a pretty surreal moment.

On another trip my mom saw Steven Tyler right as they announced that Aerosmith would be featured in RnR. She got a picture of the back of his head. His security guard threatened to take my mom's camera away.

mousebymarriage

When we were at WDW in April my DD10 and DH rode splash mountain with Miley Cyrus(aka Hannah Montana). She was filming a video and had to ride Splash Mountain for hours (the poor child was soaked). My DD was sooooo excited!

Billy6

I saw Peter Noone from Hemans Hermitts in OIA, when I arrived from Chicago in June...Guess he was going home from his concert at WDW.

ilovechipndale

Lori Loughlin (Aunt Becky from Full House), Gary Siniese, Joan and Melissa Rivers, John Tartaglia (from Avenue Q and Johnny and the Sprites), Uma Thurman, Ludacris, P Diddy, and a few athletes, but none of whom I recognized. Most of those people were all when I was working though so I have no pictures. I was on Space Mountain with Lori Loughlin and watched Wishes right next to her, but I lost the picture when my computer crashed earlier in the year.

AstareGod

I heard from one guest (and confirmed by a few CMs who worked there with me) that Shaquille O'Neal was at Typhoon Lagoon. I'm pretty sure he was very visible in the wavepool, but that was the day I was off. Ah well :)

wild01ride

Donny Osmond - Animal Kingdom, Dec. 2006.

Whoo, whoo! (J/K!) My girlfriend was like "Donny Who??" I told her "your Mom will know who he is!"

IMG_1399.jpg

Nebrfan

About 10 years ago, we saw Kathy Ireland (oh my) walking onto the side entrance of Splash Mountain as we were exiting. I said to my wife, who does not follow celebrities at all "Karen, that was Kathy Ireland". "Who?"
I said "Kathy Ireland--she's a Sports Illustrated swim..... um, she's the girl who does the K-mart ads. All the guys at work were glad to hear my story though.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom