*-* Celebration 25 Scrapbook Submissions *-*

brkgnews

Original Poster
flavorflavtophat.jpg

Have YOU sent in your photos?

Time's a wastin'!

I finally sent in a couple photos from our Epcot wedding and the photo we took with Adam. It was a great day and I'm really looking forward to getting this book!

brkgnews

Original Poster
Sillyspook13 and BSikor, I've received yours.

Anybody else going to send any in? Anyone who sent them that hasn't heard back from me yet?

EPCOT.nut

Sillyspook13 and BSikor, I've received yours.

Anybody else going to send any in? Anyone who sent them that hasn't heard back from me yet?

I have EPCOT photos from 1983 but for some reason they are LOST. What a total bummer. I have some from C-25 but I felt like other photos that other people have sent are better than mine so I didn't send anything to you. Do you have a LOT of photos? If you need more I can send them to you...I just thought maybe you have so many great pics. Do you want or need scans of the original 1st day guidemap or tickets or do you have that already?

brkgnews

Original Poster
I've got a pretty good bit of photos... about ten discs, plus several emails from people. I'm just about to start going through and categorizing all of them. That should take a good little while. :)

I would like those ticket/map scans, though. :) See if you can get your scanner to belch out a 300 DPI resolution, if possible, please.

brkgnews

Original Poster
I think EPCOT.Nut has got it covered. If not, I'll puit out an APB on this thread.

Thanks, though. :)

EPCOT.nut

I've got a pretty good bit of photos... about ten discs, plus several emails from people. I'm just about to start going through and categorizing all of them. That should take a good little while. :)

I would like those ticket/map scans, though. :) See if you can get your scanner to belch out a 300 DPI resolution, if possible, please.

I have a really good scanner I just bought a few months ago. I will start scanning them tonight and put them on a CD and send them to you. You will have them soon! :D

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom