**CELEBRATION 25 Complete and Total Coverage Thread!**

mpaul32001

Well, we are driving John Corigliano to the gate this morning as his car massively broke down a epcot last night....Looks like we're his only ticket to being there to set up for check in! OH THE POSSIBILITIES! :drevil:

jedimaster1227

Well, we are driving John Corigliano to the gate this morning as his car massively broke down a epcot last night....Looks like we're his only ticket to being there to set up for check in! OH THE POSSIBILITIES! :drevil:
I'm sure John is extremely grateful, as his car has been giving him major grief over the last few weeks...

Hoop Raeb

Formerly known as...
Here at POR and can't sleep. Hope I don't wake up the DW with all my typing :). Didn't get in the room till 4 yesterday. Did the AP event at AK last night which sucked. No interesting characters that I saw. Actually nothing was going on special. EE was down so we waited to see if it would come back up. That is until the sky opened up and dropped a TON of rain.

Oh well. I know today will be a better day.

Disney_Freak429

i am on my way to celebration 25. i had a hard time wakeing up but ill survive. weather is looking good this morining i will update more after i get there.

hijinx

Just got back from checking in. There were about 6 of us there at 6:55am, however more and more people started to trickle in around 7:15 as I was leaving for more coffee.

hp200lx

Alrighty, who wants to pay for my plane ticket to make it down there tomorrow?! I'll clean your house, wash your car, even cook(didnt take 2 years of culinary for nothing!.:ROFLOL::ROFLOL:Hope everyone has a blast, wish I could be there with you guys. I'd love to meet all the other EPCOT addicts.:sohappy:

Disney_Freak429

live from epcot

hello all i am live from epcot at the registration table! Jenn's shirt looks even better in person. Adam is being a great host wellcoming everyone. Lou is talking it up with everyone. Jason and everyone else are also wonderful. more soon inclueding wait times. also weather is holding up great.

theRIOT

Any chance of someone picking up an extra 25th park map and 21st century began t-shirt in xxl for me?

I'll be more than happy to pay you for the shirt and postage plus something for your trouble. I can pay pal you the $$$ or send it to you before to let you know I'm legit.

My wife is due to give birth any day now and the Doctor said no flying.

Ugh, I'm so bummed right now. But then again not. I mean I will have my newborn son soon. I guess I could name him Epcot but the wife would kill me.

Thanks in advance from a former MK CM.

Cheers!

Hoop Raeb

Formerly known as...
Just got done with the first history walk. John did an awesome job. Did you know that Ellen has never ridden her own attraction? Did you know that the last ride through on WOM broke down with GM execs on it and they had to walk out? :)

Having a beer at San Angel before making our way over to Seas for the next walk. Weather is beautiful. Everyone is really nice. We got these yellow lanyards so you can walk through the park and see other "Disney nerds" as my DW calls me/us. :)

More later!

Hoop Raeb

Formerly known as...
OK. So we're standing on the logo listening to John's history walk about the hub and who comes up behind him but Jim FRICKEN McPhee!!! Of course John stops in his tracks. Mr. McPhee welcomes us and thanks us for being here.

He goes up on the fountain stge and takes some photos with Adam. Then he comes back and gives us a sneak peek of tomorrow's retro park map. VERY COOL!!!

i am totally geeked up for tomorrow! More later.

Disney_Freak429

as you just heard jim mcphee scared the heck out of jason while he was talking lol. it was nice to see jim but jason's history walks were soo much fun i leanred a lot. i am heading to mnsshp and will give a small update from there later. stay tuned because i am sure someone will cover the soarin group ride. also lined today were low i only waited at most 20 min. for anything.

EpcotServo

Hey everybody! Got back from Disneyland today. Tired, but ready to go. (Please exscuse if I look a little tired though. Been walkin' for four days straight!) I'll be wearing the white&Red 3/4th shirt and the reatro hat, naturally. Getting VERY excited for TOMORROW!
:D

You guys havin' fun out there today? Any scoops or need-to-know information for tomorrow? Can't wait to see everybody out there tomorrow for when the 21st Century Begins...again!
:lol:

Ok, going to get some rest now. Have fun out there tonight!

Matpez

OK. So we're standing on the logo listening to John's history walk about the hub and who comes up behind him but Jim FRICKEN McPhee!!! Of course John stops in his tracks. Mr. McPhee welcomes us and thanks us for being here.

He goes up on the fountain stge and takes some photos with Adam. Then he comes back and gives us a sneak peek of tomorrow's retro park map. VERY COOL!!!

i am totally geeked up for tomorrow! More later.

Here he is... giving our group a sneak peak!

IMG_1000.JPG

Hoop Raeb

Formerly known as...
So many cool people today. My head is spinning... Jason, Adam, John, Jenn, Lou, Brknews, JeffB and all the rest.

We went on a quick walking tour afterwards to look at the Land. Did you know the seating is seperated into four seasons? Or the murals on either side of the entrance are exactly the same expect for one green tile? These guys know their stuff.

Back at POR resting up for tomorrow. It's going to be a LONG day!!!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom