Celebrate Today napkins now out in the parks (photo)

CaptainMichael

:dazzle:

Seriously, how do these people still have jobs? Those are awful:hurl:

As if the whole "Disney Parks" thing wasn't bad enough, they can't even create compelling designs to go along with at horrid monicker.

A centered "Disney Parks" logo with the baloons would have at least matched with the campaign.

IlikeDW

As if the whole "Disney Parks" thing wasn't bad enough, they can't even create compelling designs to go along with at horrid monicker.

A centered "Disney Parks" logo with the baloons would have at least matched with the campaign.

Hey, they match the Disneyland banners. Maybe two different napkin designs was too difficult logistically and financially:rolleyes:(Sarcasm)

The design is ok and it fits the theme, but I wish they would drastically limit the concept of "Disney Parks" and have more items specific to the two resorts, WDW or DL.

imamouse

Very kiddie birthday party-ish to me, but I suppose that's the point :shrug:.

Any sight of new resort mugs yet (or did I miss that thread)?

fosse76

OMG some of you need to get a grip...these are just napkins. Who cares what they look like? They won't be looking too pretty after you use them anyway, so who cares! :animwink:

CaptainMichael

OMG some of you need to get a grip...these are just napkins. Who cares what they look like? They won't be looking too pretty after you use them anyway, so who cares! :animwink:

The napkins are just a small part of an ever growing problem. Little by little, the details that made Disney great are slipping away, and each time they are accepted because it's just napkins, it's just a refillable mug, it's just a burnt out lightbulb, it's just a torch lighting ceremony that a few people witness, it's just an evil nightclub (alcohol is the devil), etc.

Compared to the HCoE and YoMD napkins these are awful and just reek of Disney's laziness and cheapness. Why have two separate napkin designs when you can just have one and mass order them for both U.S. resorts. There's a problem when originality and individuality and quality is sacraficed for the bottomline. It's your right to accept it, and it's mine to hold the company I love to a higher standard...the kind of standards it used to hold itself to and surpass. This really isn't just about napkins.

rainfully

What do you mean JUST napkins??? JUST NAPKINS??? They are an essential and critical point of Disney theming!!!

:lol:

Actually, I still have a napkin from quite some time ago from WDW with the Mickeys with all the facial expressions... those were cute!

Pongo

The napkins are just a small part of an ever growing problem. Little by little, the details that made Disney great are slipping away, and each time they are accepted because it's just napkins, it's just a refillable mug, it's just a burnt out lightbulb, it's just a torch lighting ceremony that a few people witness, it's just an evil nightclub (alcohol is the devil), etc.

Compared to the HCoE and YoMD napkins these are awful and just reek of Disney's laziness and cheapness. Why have two separate napkin designs when you can just have one and mass order them for both U.S. resorts. There's a problem when originality and individuality and quality is sacraficed for the bottomline. It's your right to accept it, and it's mine to hold the company I love to a higher standard...the kind of standards it used to hold itself to and surpass. This really isn't just about napkins.

Holding napkin design quality to the same level as food, ride, show, or attraction quality is a coarse misjudgment, IMO.

mpaul32001

"applause, applause!"

1558188200_14b036cf14.jpg

maggiegrace1

*puts on rose colored glasses*

I think they are nice...and I think that some people are going a tad bit overboard over every little thing...

All this nitpicking over small things is crazy..some of you may go to the parks and look for things to complain about but I go there to enjoy myself with my family and do not examine the napkins, and signs and ketchup packets with a magnifying glass so I can come here and complain about Disney again.

Comparing napkins to rides and attractions is ridiculous..

Sometimes after reading some of these threads I think that some people here only go to WDW just to see if they can find things that are wrong..

If you have to nitpick every little thing then why go?

*takes my rose colored glasses off*

BuddhasHomeGirl

I think they are....fine. I don't dislike them, but they don't blow my skirt up either. They are just napkins to me, I don't really care if they were just plain either. :lol:

I thought this years Christmas napkins were quite cute tho.

One Lil Spark

EPCOT Center Defender
*puts on rose colored glasses*

I think they are nice...and I think that some people are going a tad bit overboard over every little thing...

All this nitpicking over small things is crazy..some of you may go to the parks and look for things to complain about but I go there to enjoy myself with my family and do not examine the napkins, and signs and ketchup packets with a magnifying glass so I can come here and complain about Disney again.

Comparing napkins to rides and attractions is ridiculous..

Sometimes after reading some of these threads I think that some people here only go to WDW just to see if they can find things that are wrong..

If you have to nitpick every little thing then why go?

*takes my rose colored glasses off*
You know Dana, it's been almost a year to the day that I was last in WDW. When I was there, I was so wrapped up in the Magic of it all. There was only 2 things I found wrong with the park while there...

1) HUGE paint chips on IASW bridge you pass under right before you unload (was right after the huge rehab and stood out)

2) Stitch's Great Escape ( :lol: )

I understand where you're coming from in your post, and look forward to enjoying more Magic next month.

maggiegrace1

You know Dana, it's been almost a year to the day that I was last in WDW. When I was there, I was so wrapped up in the Magic of it all. There was only 2 things I found wrong with the park while there...

1) HUGE paint chips on IASW bridge you pass under right before you unload (was right after the huge rehab and stood out)

2) Stitch's Great Escape ( :lol: )

I understand where you're coming from in your post, and look forward to enjoying more Magic next month.

I never notice anything like paint chips..:shrug: and as for Stitch we just do not even think about it ..have done it before and with Maggie we usually bypass certain things anyway..

I just LOVE being there..and do not notice the "bad" stuff..:D..in my eyes it is perfect..and that is how it always has been to me and probably will always be.

One Lil Spark

EPCOT Center Defender

I never notice anything like paint chips..:shrug: and as for Stitch we just do not even think about it ..have done it before and with Maggie we usually bypass certain things anyway..

I just LOVE being there..and do not notice the "bad" stuff..:D..in my eyes it is perfect..and that is how it always has been to me and probably will always be.
This wasn't any small paint chip. This was like they just forgot about it... Since the 1700's :lol:

Other than that, just being surrounded by magic makes for a trip of a lifetime each time. In just a few short weeks, I'll be wiping my mouth with those napkins and loving every minute of it!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom