Catch a falling star.. 7/18

goofntink

Just got in from Epcot from last night. I can confirm that the vertical section was removed to just above the curved section over SE. A second crane is being brought in to help remove the curved tower section over SE tonight.:sohappy:

TheDisneyMagic

Ahh brilliant, thats another step in the right direction, I am looking forward to maybe the other side being gone today and hopefully some pictures posted later on.

TomorrowlandTyler

Just got in from Epcot from last night. I can confirm that the vertical section was removed to just above the curved section over SE. A second crane is being brought in to help remove the curved tower section over SE tonight.:sohappy:

Yesterday (1st) vs. Today (2nd):
071820070715_l.jpg

072020070925_l.jpg

Figment1986

thats why they have a crain parked over near the wonders parkinglot around the grave yard.... (where the hidding pieces are most likely except the star which is near backstage.. and clearly seen on monorail)

its amazing how the crane is taller than the wand now even in its stand by mode...

Tom Morrow

Wow, thats a fairly significant chunk of the steel structure for one night. I can't see this taking a little more than two weeks or so before the structure is pretty much gone.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom