Catch a falling star.. 7/18

mousermerf

Account Suspended
Original Poster
It looks like the big star atleast partially came down..

071820070715_l.jpg

I'm off to Epcot in moments to check it out (and i have lots of caffiene this time), expect photos midday-ish.

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member
Thanks guys for the update. Good luck Merf with the trip today. Got matchsticks for your eyelids?

As mentioned in Brkgnews's thread, it does look like at least from here the structure could be below 200ft now - we`ll see if it looks 19ft higher than SSE in Merfs update I hope. This should mean a red light only when the crane is extended to work overnight, during park hours at night there could be no red lights for the first time in 8 years.

Fievel

RunDisney Addict
If you slow the gap between pictures down to every 10-15 minutes, you can actually see the crane extended above the giant star. Cool stuff.

WDWFigment

Is it me, or does it look like the wand itself is gone from the structure as well?

I want to say it looks like that to me too, but I think that might just be wishful thinking on my part. That really seems like a lot to take down in one night when their previous pace was one or two letters per night. But here is hoping!

food-smiley-002.gif

goofntink

From our construction meeting this past week,Coastal Steel was having Sims Crane bring another crane in to take down the main tower before the end of this week.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom