Castle lights on

cooleo

These lights are AWESOME indeed. Won't get to see them this year as we are not going to WDW till January. Thankfully, I was fortunate enough to witness them December '07. :sohappy:

Battygirl1979

Wow

Wow the castle looks amazing, i can't wait to see the lights!!!!:sohappy: Only 17 more sleeps for me until i am on my way to the best place on earth!!!! :D

mpaul32001

Here are my pictures from the first MVMCP

3023004048_6bf15a70a3.jpg

3023008740_ed36f71d9e.jpg

TakeMeThere81

Are the lights on the back of the castle as well this year or just the front and sides like last year?

I'm not sure if anyone answered your question, but it looked to me that the lights you can see from the back were mostly on the cones of the castle and along the sides. They really do up the front though. :xmas:

disney4life2008

Same show...at 6:30pm right now.

Dream along plays it's full schedule starting at 9:40, with the last show at 5:35pm.

The Christmas lights themselves are unchanged, but the color wash on the castle wall is now done with LED technology, which replaced the old lighting fixtures a few months back. It's been in place for a while, but most noticeable when the xmas lights are on.

When I go to the Magic Kingdom on January 1st, 2009.. the show will be at 630pm?

dzne4eva

I was stunned and misty-eyed when we saw them Sunday night. We were there for my nephew's birthday and it was just perfect. I look forward to seeing them again next month, spoiled chickie that I am.:p

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom