Castle lights on

momofnine

WOW, those pics are great!!! Only 25 days and I will get to see them in person! The last time we were in Disney for Christmas was 2 years ago, they didn't have the lights then..... I am so excited, I hear that they are soooooo beautiful in person, and I can't imagine, to me the pics look beautiful. Thanks for the pics! :wave:

MyLittleAngels

I am so excited, I hear that they are soooooo beautiful in person, and I can't imagine, to me the pics look beautiful.

I have yet to see a picture that can actually do justice to these lights. They are simply gorgeous in person, and are truly a spectacle to behold. Have a great trip!

TubaGeek

God bless the "Ignore" button.
The closest I've been to WDW at X-Mas is when I was in the Rose Bowl Parade, so we got to go to DLP on December 30th, so the X-Mas stuff was still up. More importantly, the Haunted Mansion overlay was still up! I wish they'd bring that to WDW!

Chape19714

Anyone know if the show is still the same as last years for the "castle lighting"?

Same show...at 6:30pm right now.

Is Dream Along playing only in the morning? or does still go on in the afternoon?

Dream along plays it's full schedule starting at 9:40, with the last show at 5:35pm.

Right...I'm just saying that the colors look more vibrant this year. They received a upgrade, No?

The Christmas lights themselves are unchanged, but the color wash on the castle wall is now done with LED technology, which replaced the old lighting fixtures a few months back. It's been in place for a while, but most noticeable when the xmas lights are on.

jt04

Seems the lights on the castle are the same but I believe the lights in front of the castle are upgraded.

EPCOT Explorer

Same show...at 6:30pm right now.

Dream along plays it's full schedule starting at 9:40, with the last show at 5:35pm.

The Christmas lights themselves are unchanged, but the color wash on the castle wall is now done with LED technology, which replaced the old lighting fixtures a few months back. It's been in place for a while, but most noticeable when the xmas lights are on.

Seems the lights on the castle are the same but I believe the lights in front of the castle are upgraded.

That's what I was referring to/thinking of...Thanks!

*sigh* Want to be there BADDDD now.:eek:

Ijones88

Is the castle lighting show done every night or just during the MVMCP? We'll be there Dec 1 but we're not going to MVMCP while we're in the world. Thanks.

Only 20 more days left!!!:sohappy:

jt04

Is the castle lighting show done every night or just during the MVMCP? We'll be there Dec 1 but we're not going to MVMCP while we're in the world. Thanks.

Only 20 more days left!!!:sohappy:

Pretty sure it's every night. You don't want to miss it!

Ijones88

Thanks!!! I'll be there with high definition video camera in hand, this is going to be spectactular!!!:sohappy::sohappy::sohappy:

craz4disney

This makes me so sad!!!:( I got to go to Disney for the first time at Christmas last year. It was the most amazing thing ever! I had another trip booked for this year but with the airfare prices and economy had to cancel until next year! So these pictures will have to fill my Disney need

hokielutz

The lights are so beautiful. I wish I didn't have to wait until next December to see the castle frosted in all its glory.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom