News Cars-Themed Attractions at Magic Kingdom

Stripes

Premium Member
If any work starts this year I imagine it will be the water management changes and laydown yards.
The engineering report recommended that Disney build the laydown yards when there‘s little to no rain. At least that was the recommendation for the laydown yards where the organic soils are being removed.

I’d expect to see trees being removed along the northwest side of the Rivers of America late this year or early next year.

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
I'm not sure if this has been posted before. It's from the D23 presentation.

Cars off road.png

flynnibus

Premium Member
Disney how about leaving RoA and TSI alone and develop Discovery Island it's been abandoned for years. Build a gondola or bridge to get to it, about 11.5 acres put you car idea there. Save the original and build new everyone wins

If TSI actually was busy... or if the riverboat actually passed scenes of substance... maybe Disney would treasure them more. Disney has plenty of land around... but land WITHIN your existing theme park that is under utilized is far more interesting than land somewhere else on property.

Chef idea Mickey`=

What no one nobody is ever mentioning about this experience is how dusty it's going to be just look at that screaming concept arts. The last thing we need aside humidity and heat is dust flying everywhere flying at our hair ohh then dodging geysers though our eyes, and—Mater's favorite—splashing through mudholes." That will likely help try to wash our hair. "Talking about thrill factor on contact."

Mater - "well dang heck darn it" 🤤

Attachments

• download.jpeg
    download.jpeg
    7.7 KB · Views: 50
  • orlando-florida-december-21st-2015-tow-mater-from-cars-at-disneys-art-of-animation-resort-in-w...jpg
    orlando-florida-december-21st-2015-tow-mater-from-cars-at-disneys-art-of-animation-resort-in-w...jpg
    161.3 KB · Views: 50

Sneaky

What no one nobody is ever mentioning about this experience is how dusty it's going to be just look at that screaming concept arts. The last thing we need aside humidity and heat is dust flying everywhere flying at our hair ohh then dodging geysers though our eyes, and—Mater's favorite—splashing through mudholes." That will likely help try to wash our hair. "Talking about thrill factor on contact."

Mater - "well dang heck darn it" 🤤
I worry for the capacity for this thing. How many people are gonna get through it if it’s four people per car?

po1998

There is zero percent chance all these proposed things are open and running by 2029…and a good chance that more than one will miss this mark.

MagicHappens1971

There is zero percent chance all these proposed things are open and running by 2029…and a good chance that more than one will miss this mark.
It could happen. If Disney wants to open their wallets, it’s not impossible. Their track record says otherwise. I’d like to be pleasantly surprised

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom