News Cars-Themed Attractions at Magic Kingdom

Haymarket2008

I'm going to say this as politely as I can.

Touch grass.

Seriously you're a grown man. I understand not liking it but "this is shameful" makes you sound like a toddler who isn't getting his way.

It's an amusement park, it's not Notre Dame Cathedral.

Respectfully, you’re on a Disney parks forum calling out strangers for having opinions. Let’s check ourselves. Especially when you have the reputation you have on this forum.

GhostHost1000

Premium Member
villains land
so you go straight from frontierland into a villain's world? Unless they plan to use all that real estate for something big... that is A LOT of area beyond BTM and behing RoA and Haunted Mansion...even more if they fill in the RoA

1723470154886.png

Brummyboy92

Hate this so much.

Villains land is such a fantastic fit for Magic Kingdom, bur Cars is so bizarre. I don't hate the wilderness element though, and think they are on the cusp of getting this right, but Cars is not the one.

Given IP is king at the moment, I cannot think of a super relevant IP that would be considered by the company. Pocahontas is probably the closest, but given the politically charged climate we are living through I doubt they would use that. Brother bear is not popular enough. Anything else? Not really.

CaptainAmerica

Premium Member
The river adds character, atmosphere, and beauty. These are not unimportant to one’s experience of the park; they are fundamental to it.
There is no doubt in my mind that this Cars attraction will be the #1 most popular attraction across all four parks (at least until Villains opens). Absolutely guaranteed.

The land also looks beautiful, so it will ALSO provide character, atmosphere, and beauty.

They're replacing a beautiful, unpopular thing, with something that will be tremendously popular *and is also beautiful.*

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom