Cars Land at Disney's Hollywood Studios Still Possible?

VIPguide_2030

Since this is all pie in the sky anyways so here we go....

Monstropolis all the way for phase 3. 1 building that is Monster Inc. with the door coaster, the other building that is Monsters University that has a "Scaring Training Program" for little monsters (aka kids) and then move The Laugh Floor into the same building. Add some restaurants and shopping (of course) and you are set.

Toy Story, Monsters Inc., Star Wars, RnRC & TOT and you have a park that everyone loves and you can also do something more "Tomorrowland" like in the abandoned spot for Laugh Floor at MK.

bhg469

I wonder if they'll include a pass to the penguins meet and greet at the Florida aquarium.

Have you ever held a penguin? They're quite amazing..

Haver you ever heard benedict Cumberbatch say "penguin"? It's pretty remarkable, despite playing a penguin, he cannot pronounce the word!

twebber55

Oh Cars Land is amazing. I spend hours everytime I go out west, it's just that I would give Star Wars a chance at least. I assume from past post that you are not fond of the movies but hey maybe just are what they do. But I do agree, the mountain range is wonderful in DCA
giving a land a chance before it opens rarely happens on these boards

HauntedMansionFLA

Since this is all pie in the sky anyways so here we go....

Monstropolis all the way for phase 3. 1 building that is Monster Inc. with the door coaster, the other building that is Monsters University that has a "Scaring Training Program" for little monsters (aka kids) and then move The Laugh Floor into the same building. Add some restaurants and shopping (of course) and you are set.

Toy Story, Monsters Inc., Star Wars, RnRC & TOT and you have a park that everyone loves and you can also do something more "Tomorrowland" like in the abandoned spot for Laugh Floor at MK.
I'd move Buzz over from MK to the Toy Story Land along with some Buzz spinners and a carousal for the little ones.

the-reason14

But you don't mind SWL being duplicated?

Honestly not really. Maybe because it's being added to both parks at the same time, or maybe because I have little to no interest at all in star wars so it doesn't affect me either way. But maybe the biggest reason other then me having no interest in star wars, is because there isn't already a star wars land sitting in any Disney theme park to be the standard. There's no chance for them to make an inferior version since no known version currently exists. Plus it's star wars, fans are gonna need that on both coasts.

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member
Prejudging is still bad form
An example would be the ripping of cars land
Cars Land is an exception, hence I was careful to say "the majority." Mystic Point could be another, even it does hold just one attraction.

But I don't recall Carsland being ripped in 2009/10?

mouse_luv

I'm not boo hoo'ing about it either. I just like Cars Land (which I have been to and is still a smashing success today which will be the same in Florida if it comes there) and I think it would be a great addition to Disney's Hollywood Studios.

how-about-no.jpg

G00fyDad

It can't get better then this. Not even Star Wars Land. View attachment 131490

Are you kidding me?? You don't think Star Wars is going to be bigger than Cars? Really?? Now that's some fine trolling.

I'm not boo hoo'ing about it either. I just like Cars Land (which I have been to and is still a smashing success today which will be the same in Florida if it comes there) and I think it would be a great addition to Disney's Hollywood Studios.

You are boo hooing about it. Carsland is NOT coming to the rainy climate of Florida. Done. It has already been "confirmed" by others here. If you don't like Star Wars then stay home. Those of us that DO like it will not have to hear the insane whining about how much better Radiator Springs would have been while we are walking through one of the most densely packed areas of the park..

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom