Cars Land at Disney's Hollywood Studios Still Possible?

BrianLo

But if it had to go in any theme park, it would be DHS most likely.

1355331549061.jpg

matt9112

People think I hate penguins. I do not! It's a joke that I thought everyone would get but now some people are taking it too seriously.

OK because I'm nice don't take them serous they are "trolling" you because they don't really fancy your topic. Dave is as smart of the donkeys as they come btw. Don't change your name that's silly we all know you enjoy flightless birds.

Pam Hates Penguins

Original Poster
OK because I'm nice don't take them serous they are "trolling" you because they don't really fancy your topic. Dave is as smart of the donkeys as they come btw. Don't change your name that's silly we all know you enjoy flightless birds.

Yeah. I just don't want Dave commenting about things that don't have to do with the topic.

HauntedMansionFLA

No, I saw the movies and she hated that Walt Disney lied to her and put cartoons in the movie Mary Poppins which happened to be penguins. I actually laugh when I see the name I guess because I get the joke. Now could you please stay on topic?
I realized that you coils use the name Pam hates the color red or Pam hates Walt Disney that came from the movie. now, Pam, please get back on topic regarding CarsLand.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom