Cars Land at Disney's Hollywood Studios Still Possible?

dstrawn9889

but thats i nthe future, waaaayyyy in the future and not even funded. what is going on now TSL and SWL if i read correctly are the only FUNDED and fully fleshed out updates to this park.

GoofGoof

Premium Member
I notice people want Monstropolis over Cars Land, but for me, Monstropolis looks like any other city. Very unimaginative for a land.
I think that's mostly because Carsland already exists. You can have both if they go with Monstropolis. A lot of people want something different and not a clone. I personally don't think a clone is a bad thing. I'm not a regular visitor to DLR but I would enjoy Carsland at WDW. I do think Monsters could be a pretty cool land too. Would they move Laugh Floor over from MK?

Pam Hates Penguins

Original Poster
I think that's mostly because Carsland already exists. You can have both if they go with Monstropolis. A lot of people want something different and not a clone. I personally don't think a clone is a bad thing. I'm not a regular visitor to DLR but I would enjoy Carsland at WDW. I do think Monsters could be a pretty cool land too. Would they move Laugh Floor over from MK?

Well why do people like the idea of STL being duplicated? And yes they would probably move Laugh Floor over there. And the door coaster would come. And yes, Monsters could be pretty cool, if they don't make it so city-like.

GoofGoof

Premium Member
Well why do people like the idea of STL being duplicated? And yes they would probably move Laugh Floor over there. And the door coaster would come. And yes, Monsters could be pretty cool, if they don't make it so city-like.
A good question for those that don't like clones. If you read back through the original Carsland threads I was one of the people arguing in favor of cloning it.

My guess is probably the reason people are less concerned with Star Wars Land being on both coasts is that they are both being built at the same time and thematically it will fit better at DHS where Star Tours will be integrated into the land than DL. DHS is more of a blank slate. The other reason is that people really love Star Wars. They want to experience it in a theme park. It's a much more popular franchise with adults than Cars and the people posting on this board are primarily adults (even though some don't act like it:))

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom