Cars Land at Disney's Hollywood Studios Still Possible?

Siren

OMG, this thread is unreal. I couldn't read all of it but where is poor Pam? She was probably chased away by some of these hurtful comments. This has to stop, kind people are being chased away. I am just fascinated with Pam and I really have to commend her, too. She's way too nice, she either has be Mother Teresa or some kind of saint. Because, I don't know of any chick that would tolerate this. Not ever -- it's just not part of our DNA.

And, to answer Pam's question -- no absolutely not. Gosh, I bet my last pair of Jimmy Choo's that WDW's version of Carsland would not look *anything* like DCA's. Instead of Carsland, our version will be known as "broke down" Carsland.

Eww. Could you just imagine what our Carsland would be like? Our mountain would be all small and stuff. And, after canceling Osborne Lights, you can forget about neon light anything. No thank you.

Pam Hates Penguins

Original Poster
OMG, this thread is unreal. I couldn't read all of it but where is poor Pam? She was probably chased away by some of these hurtful comments. This has to stop, kind people are being chased away. I am just fascinated with Pam and I really have to commend her, too. She's way too nice, she either has be Mother Teresa or some kind of saint. Because, I don't know of any chick that would tolerate this. Not ever -- it's just not part of our DNA.

And, to answer Pam's question -- no absolutely not. Gosh, I bet my last pair of Jimmy Choo's that WDW's version of Carsland would not look *anything* like DCA's. Instead of Carsland, our version will be known as "broke down" Carsland.

Eww. Could you just imagine what our Carsland would be like? Our mountain would be all small and stuff. And, after canceling Osborne Lights, you can forget about neon light anything. No thank you.

Just saying, I am a him. Not a her.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom