Cars Land at Disney's Hollywood Studios Still Possible?

jensenrick

And that wasn't even at the poster that was saying it so that has nothing to do with the current discussion and was not telling someone to come at me, but it was from the OP's perspective, so this has WHAT to do with this?!

I was concerned why people with different opinions are so upsetting to you?

But I'm tired of it now, and don't care anymore. I'm sure you'll have many more "SHUT UP" posts, but I'm adding you to my ignore list.

mouse_luv

What I mean is, it has to be better than Monsters and Incredibles.

tumblr_lry58g40Bk1qkl981o1_500.gif

Pam Hates Penguins

Original Poster
You do realize that this board has highly intelligent people who are in the "know" and one of them has been replying to you and telling you it isn't happening. Let's try this one more time Cars land isn't happening at DHS, just because you're map skills on google maps make it fit in the backlot doesn't mean it's happening.

Time will tell.

mouse_luv

I was concerned why people with different opinions are so upsetting to you?

But I'm tired of it now, and don't care anymore. I'm sure you'll have many more "SHUT UP" posts, but I'm adding you to my ignore list.

61181652.jpg

Uhm, first of all. I am not the only one in this thread telling the OP that they are wrong and are constantly (14 pages now) speculating and insisting on something that is NOT happening at DHS. It's hardly "upsetting" as you'd like to state it as being, and obviously you are no better than the rest of us because you decided to come on here and pick at someone that does have a different opinion than you and pretty much play bully. You have a real problem, and I'm pretty sure that the ignore button isn't going to help you, but I'm hitting it on you as well, because the less of your bullying and senseless dribble I have to read here the better.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom