Cars Land at Disney's Hollywood Studios Still Possible?

PhotoDave219

61181652.jpg

Uhm, first of all. I am not the only one in this thread telling the OP that they are wrong and are constantly (14 pages now) speculating and insisting on something that is NOT happening at DHS. It's hardly "upsetting" as you'd like to state it as being, and obviously you are no better than the rest of us because you decided to come on here and pick at someone that does have a different opinion than you and pretty much play bully. You have a real problem, and I'm pretty sure that the ignore button isn't going to help you, but I'm hitting it on you as well, because the less of your bullying and senseless dribble I have to read here the better.

I believe we're all having a spot of fun....

Pam Hates Penguins

Original Poster
Well, even then...

From Box Office Mojo:
Cars (2006)- Domestic Total Gross: $244,082,982
Star Wars: The Force Awakens- Domestic Total as of Feb. 21, 2016:$921,642,295 (Estimate)

Yep you're right about that. But Cars Land is single handedly breathed new life into Disney California Adventure and will do the same in Florida if it comes.

mouse_luv

Yep you're right about that. But Cars Land is single handedly breathed new life into Disney California Adventure and will do the same in Florida if it comes.

Oh please, that's why they are installing a Star Wars land in DHS. And if you want to talk about how that's not going to get the "revive the Park job" done then you've obviously never been there during a SWW. It's chaotic and Disney is raking in the $$ from it.

Now, answer Dave and Justify the Capex.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom