Cars Land at Disney's Hollywood Studios Still Possible?

mouse_luv

What do you want for phase 3?

For you to find something else to get hung up on rather than your imaginary world where we are getting a Cars Land at DHS. Because we have all gone over and over again for 10+ pages telling you not going to happen and you keep coming back and stating the same crap over and over.

There are people here in the know. You obviously not being one of them, so get on with your life and stop wasting everyone's time with your speculation of speculation.

That is what I want for Phase 3. Hey, you asked.

mouse_luv

This is your tenth reply to this thread right?

There is more than I who are replying to this thread either having fun with memes or trying to convince this person that it's not happening. So how about you sit down and mind your own business Mr. multiple posts in this thread. Pot, Kettle, Black.

PhotoDave219

Well can we at least try to talk about the topic? Which is about Cars Land.

Fine then.

Given all of the recent budget cuts property-wide, give me one reason why they'd spend CAPEX within the next five fiscal years to bring your pipe dream to fruition given all the other CAPEX thats needed at property wide, let alone whats needed at Epcot. Justify why on earth they should spend several hundred million dollars on a cloned attraction (See also "Disney's California Adventure," "Test Track").

Pam Hates Penguins

Original Poster
For you to find something else to get hung up on rather than your imaginary world where we are getting a Cars Land at DHS. Because we have all gone over and over again for 10+ pages telling you not going to happen and you keep coming back and stating the same crap over and over.

There are people here in the know. You obviously not being one of them, so get on with your life and stop wasting everyone's time with your speculation of speculation.

That is what I want for Phase 3. Hey, you asked.

You can't predict the future. Neither can I. It's only a rumor that is highly likely more than Monstropolis Muppets and Incredibles.

mouse_luv

You can't predict the future. Neither can I. It's only a rumor that is highly likely more than Monstropolis Muppets and Incredibles.

How about Disney/TDO is cheap and have more cut backs than ever and NOTHING is coming. That's the most likely and has nothing to do with predicting the future. How about you and your cloudy crystal ball go stumble off somewhere else and let this thread die.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom