News Caribbean Beach Expansion

Patcheslee

I don't think I would be spending all that money - unless I cancelled my dinning plan...

I think I prefer to stay in peace at POR.
About the only way we are gonna go through $600 is if we go ahead and do an in-room celebration for DD8, or let her buy her cousins each a present. 5 little girls certainly she can find stuff. We had talked about it but the price is just a bit out there. We have the dining plan also so I don't know what else we would spend it on.

Texas84

I booked a stay starting May 1 so they must be closing everything down then. Got an e-mail with the $75 per day. I'll be in the parks all day, so yeah, nice!

dmatt87

I booked a stay starting May 1 so they must be closing everything down then. Got an e-mail with the $75 per day. I'll be in the parks all day, so yeah, nice!
I think it's a good gesture and it will get people to stay. I'm happy for folks who stay and enjoy this perk but it was more cumbersome for us and wasn't worth the extra shopping money ;)

Rteetz

So, the latest rumor circulating the regular sites is that the once proposed 7-story tower will actually be a 10-story tower with a rooftop dining location. It seems as though Walt's utopia is becoming a high rise metropolis.
Jim Hill has said 12-13 stories so we are anywhere from 7-13 stories for how tall this could be.

SpaceMountain77

Jim Hill has said 12-13 stories so we are anywhere from 7-13 stories for how tall this could be.

To truly maximize potential sales, DVC should seriously explore the possibility of a skyscraper comparable to the SunTrust Center in downtown Orlando. Towering over the Walt Disney Resort at 441 feet, the 30 floors could provide thousands of villas, which would allow for at least a decade of vacation points to sell.

To truly maximize potential sales, DVC should seriously explore the possibility of a skyscraper comparable to the SunTrust Center in downtown Orlando. Towering over the Walt Disney Resort at 441 feet, the 30 floors could provide thousands of villas, which would allow for at least a decade of vacation points to sell.
Ew. That would take forever to sell.

zakattack99

In the Parks
No
Got this doozy today... apparently I am now staying at the Grand Californian...

Attachments

• 20170307_111448.png
    20170307_111448.png
    198.4 KB · Views: 256

Patcheslee

Do you think they will catch it or pray no one notices...
I already responded, now just wait the appropriate time for a response. I'm assuming it was supposed to be the notice everyone else has received about CBR since I have yet to get one for the beginning of June.

zakattack99

In the Parks
No
I already responded, now just wait the appropriate time for a response. I'm assuming it was supposed to be the notice everyone else has received about CBR since I have yet to get one for the beginning of June.

How did you respond mine was a "donotrespond..." address I was going to call them later... tell them if they want to put me in a delux AKL with Savannah view is a better fit;). (Kidding about the akl part not kidding about the call want to make sure it's all correct lol)

Patcheslee

How did you respond mine was a "donotrespond..." address I was going to call them later... tell them if they want to put me in a delux AKL with Savannah view is a better fit;). (Kidding about the akl part not kidding about the call want to make sure it's all correct lol)
Shoot just looked at where the response went, that sucks.

I got the same email! I had to go abck and check my reservations to be sure I did not make a mistake!
Yeah I was checking out Disneyland vacations about a month ago, had me messed up for a second. Went to that site and showed nothing of course, DE site still shows correct. Maybe we all got a free upgrade to GF haha

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom