News Caribbean Beach Expansion

R4zb3rry

Got through to guest services and confirmed a move to POFQ for same price. Can confirm that for UK the $75 room credit is not on offer just Resort move or £50 booking credit. More than happy with the move as it nearly a £900 upgrade for us. Just need to go back to square one on which room to request.

smudger

Got through to guest services and confirmed a move to POFQ for same price. Can confirm that for UK the $75 room credit is not on offer just Resort move or £50 booking credit. More than happy with the move as it nearly a £900 upgrade for us. Just need to go back to square one on which room to request.
Did you book directly with Disney or a 3rd party? Pretty sure I need to contact Virgin Holidays to try and move hotel but just wondering

DreamalittleDisney

Is the daily credit offered on all bookings or just those made before the announcement? Booking the free fine in offer (I know it's sometimes not worth it) might be a bit harder to book if CBR is under maintenance as this was the most popular uk pick on this offer sms now it will be 2 islands down

R4zb3rry

Is the daily credit offered on all bookings or just those made before the announcement? Booking the free fine in offer (I know it's sometimes not worth it) might be a bit harder to book if CBR is under maintenance as this was the most popular uk pick on this offer sms now it will be 2 islands down

I think you would be best confirming beforehand, you may still be eligible for a credit but knowing of the construction before booking may reduce the amount you could claim.

PREMiERdrum

After getting a few clients reservations taken care of yesterday, I came to understand that all guests staying there throughout the construction period are being given a gift card at check-in that is loaded with $25 for every night of stay. It isn't something that you have to call and ask for.

Jon81uk

When we looked at moving due to the Wilderness Lodge construction we were offered $100 a day credit to the room account or £75 (or similar, it was the £ equivalent of $100) towards a move. You couldn't get a discounted move and the credit, so it sounds like you got a similar deal, your move to POFQ was free, but no additional credit as well.

Patcheslee

Someone posted on FB about compensation showing on the Disney website. Here's the screenshot, with date and time in lower corner in case is miraculously disappears in the next few days.

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    115.8 KB · Views: 183

Spectro

Someone posted on FB about compensation showing on the Disney website. Here's the screenshot, with date and time in lower corner in case is miraculously disappears in the next few days.
I wonder if they change their package if free dining comes out at same resort if they will still give the same credit . Also

Kamikaze

It is valid for anyone staying there during the refurbishment, regardless of when they booked.

Spectro

Almost makes it worth it to call and switch back lol!
I just checked the U.K. Website and I can't believe they are offering cbr for our dates 10 nights £400 cheaper than pofq and POR AND offering a $75 a day gift card too. If I hadn't stay there past 2 trips I would be tempted.

KrzyKtty

I just checked the U.K. Website and I can't believe they are offering cbr for our dates 10 nights £400 cheaper than pofq and POR AND offering a $75 a day gift card too. If I hadn't stay there past 2 trips I would be tempted.
I have a suspicion that they were surprised by the amount of guests leaving the resort due to the closures. They need to find a way to keep guests there and bring new ones in or they will have overbooking issues at the other resorts.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom