Cape May Dinner Buffet - Beach Club

CoastalX

Original Poster
I also would like some info on the Seafood buffet at Cape May at the Beach Club. Possibly thinking of an ADR there too and if anybody has ate there, would like some input. Thanks! :)

Lucky

We did it last year. It was good enough, but not great. It's not at the top of our list for return visits.

Shere_Khan

I loved it just to be able to check out the Yacht and Beach Club! Probably one of my favorite areas in all of WDW. I thought the buffet had a nice selection and being a buffet it was nice to be able to try some different things and not worry about if you do not like them since there was plenty more delicious things to eat.
I would go back, but this year I am trying to go to some places we have not been before.

snhuff

I would agree with Cape May being "ok" not bad but not great either. The beach club was nice and we took the boat over so that was fun. Just as far as the resturant I doubt we will return.

wdwwdeagle

My family really enjoyed it in March, and look forward to returning in Sept.

The main draw for us was the snow crab legs they have added in recent months. We all LOVE crab! If we get there in Sept. and they have taken the crab off the buffet, we'll probably change our plans and go somewhere else. Not that the other food they serve is bad; everything was good, just not great, and there are several 'great' places we could go for the same cost.

wvdisneyfamily

Wonderful! If you like clam chowder, they have some of the best. I can't say enough for it. You should try it. The food is warm and has a different offering than many of the other buffets.

coltow

We did dinner here in 2008. There were 10 of us, no one was disappointed. Plenty of seafood for those who wanted it. Plenty of other options for me who won't touch seafood. And plenty of kid options. We've eaten here many times for dinner and haven't been unsatisfied.

HOWEVER we didn't find the breakfast that great.

datw2@epcot

I love it

If you are a seafood lover (like me) this is a great place.
They even have other options for non-seafood lovers. I have eaten here many times and each time it makes me want to come back for more. The service is great and the atmosphere- well you can't get any better then the Beach Club...... I give it a 9 out of a 10

pacochran

We've eaten there a few times usually the day we get in as we stay at the BCV. It's alright, but last time we went we weren't that impressed and said that this next trip (Dec 3rd) :sohappy: we would do something different.

jennc2001

We've eaten there a few times usually the day we get in as we stay at the BCV. It's alright, but last time we went we weren't that impressed and said that this next trip (Dec 3rd) :sohappy: we would do something different.

We'll be there the same time you are :xmas:

jennc2001

We have eaten there once - it was pretty good, but I prefer Ohana's at the Poly for dinner :slurp:

We're eating there as well. My SIL said they love it! Actually...we're eating there twice because my son LOVES Lilo and Stitch so we're doing the character breakfast one morning as well! :)

DisneyGirl11

Wonderful! If you like clam chowder, they have some of the best. I can't say enough for it. You should try it. The food is warm and has a different offering than many of the other buffets.

I agree, it has a variety of food that is different from other buffets. We ate there last trip and loved it. The food was very good! Especially if you have little ones because you get crayons and get to color on the paper over the tables. All of the big ones liked that too!!

grumpy 07

I tried this place out on my last trip in december. If you really love clams, mussels and crab legs like i do and you like to eat a lot of them, then this is the place for you. There is some food there for non seafood lovers, but not much. I love this restaurant and will go there every trip from now on.

luvlifeinfl

for our family this is a must do! then after dinner if they are doing the movie on the beach we stop to watch it and even do a stroll around the Boardwalk.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom