Canadian Lumberjack Show to open at Epcot's Canada Pavilion in early October

Unplugged

Yes, Yes they will but it will be MAGICal Duct Tape.

That's been in the works a lot longer than we were aware of. It all starts with tactful theming, then once it becomes the norm, we won't think twice when you see it wrapped around a pirate leg, Ariel's tail, or dare I say Cinderella shows up at a Meet'n'Greet in an Electric Blue Ducktape Dress.
9cc7842f65539bf92b452b42a543e611fb5f9da9.jpg

Kman101

If this thread is any indication, not well at all!

Well yeah, that's why I was wondering, considering they're apparently adding onto the show with that new portion being built by the stage. Is it well received by the average guest. Are they getting good feedback, or are they just sticking with this despite it being a mistake? And they might not view it as we do. So that's why I'm curious what guest feedback has been like.

articos

Oh No... Does that mean that they are putting a more substantial barricade around the area. That isn't good!
Not really more substantial, it's a series of log posts that fits the theming. And Bolt has it right as usual, they're adding a piece for a new segment. The stage will continue to work with whichever show is on it.

Last edited:

Phil12

That's been in the works a lot longer than we were aware of. It all starts with tactful theming, then once it becomes the norm, we won't think twice when you see it wrapped around a pirate leg, Ariel's tail, or dare I say Cinderella shows up at a Meet'n'Greet in an Electric Blue Ducktape Dress.
9cc7842f65539bf92b452b42a543e611fb5f9da9.jpg
k2-_28e8cb3b-4955-43c1-ac57-38ad62bd86fb.v1.jpg

This fits the theme better.

Admiral01

Premium Member
Took this Tuesday, January 13:
IMG_1762.JPG

Looks like a log rolling pool to me. Sort of feels like this atrocity of a show will continue to send the welcome sound of chainsaws all around World Showcase for some time to come. Any why not? World Showcase is one of the most wonderful places to spend time anywhere on property. All it was missing was the sound of chainsaws!

Meh.

216bruce

A really fun fact would be this abomination going AWAY, I live in the woods of New England I hear the song of the chainsaw EVERY WEEKEND I don't need to hear it at Disney.
We were in Epcot this past weekend for Marathon Weekend and heard the chain saws over and across the lagoon in Germany...it made me sad. Sounds like a construction zone. Dislike. I even prefer bagpipes, which for me is tough to say.

rangerbob

I see in the background of the picture one of the disney CM looking at the spring board for the tree toppling. Does that mean that they are going to start using those stands sometime soon now that people can't get up on the wall to sit to watch the show?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom