Canadian Lumberjack Show to open at Epcot's Canada Pavilion in early October

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
Rush tribute band. Would love to hear their music in the Canada Pavilion.
I would love that. They could decorate the stage with rotisserie chicken and open up a new quick service place as well. Win-win.

081907_2359_RushRedrock3.png

sshindel

The Epcot Manifesto
Why not put out a mini Cirque type act? The acrobats are very popular in China.
Why put out a mini version of something they want people to pay to see over in DTD?

I still think that the lumberjacks are a temporary buffer and music of some sort will eventually return. Knowing no act that followed Off Kilter would be easily accepted, they put out something that people will eventually be glad to be rid of, applauding the next musical act with fervor.

Of course that is until Disney writes their first Iniut princess movie and they replace Oh Canada with a "Nattiq the Seal" sing-a-long extraveganza.

sshindel

The Epcot Manifesto
Skip the Rush tribute band and just hire Rush. They're getting older and I'm sure Geddy, Neil, and Alex would appreciate the year round warm weather.
And bringing together the ideas of both you and @Master Yoda , we now have Jackyl opening for Rush at the Canada pavilion. Sounds like Canada is going to have a very interesting new demographic hanging around the pavilion.

Unplugged

I still say Red Green would be the thing. Hokey music with banjos and fiddles, all with a northwoods flare.

I love this idea! His comedy would be a welcome change IMHO. It'd be easy to turn the cabin store on the hill into a Possum Lodge. So much potential for the merchandise. I can't imagine Canada would be that upset about using Red as a representative of Canadian culture. :rolleyes:

ford91exploder

Resident Curmudgeon
I love this idea! His comedy would be a welcome change IMHO. It'd be easy to turn the cabin store on the hill into a Possum Lodge. So much potential for the merchandise. I can't imagine Canada would be that upset about using Red as a representative of Canadian culture. :rolleyes:

The Quebecois would - but then they are the Quebecois nothing more needs to be said, The rest of Canada would be pleased.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom