Canadian Lumberjack Show to open at Epcot's Canada Pavilion in early October

wannabeBelle

Not as of the last I heard. Apparently they were on the schedule to return New Year's Eve. Even if they dont bring back OK, which wouldnt make me a happy camper, I still cant see why they would keep this travesty of a show going? They got a great act going in the UK Pavilion with the Paul McKenna Band over there. The Flag show in Italy was pretty good as well, I'd definitely catch that one again. I must not understand the appeal of the lumberjacks?? Marie

ford91exploder

Resident Curmudgeon
Not as of the last I heard. Apparently they were on the schedule to return New Year's Eve. Even if they dont bring back OK, which wouldnt make me a happy camper, I still cant see why they would keep this travesty of a show going? They got a great act going in the UK Pavilion with the Paul McKenna Band over there. The Flag show in Italy was pretty good as well, I'd definitely catch that one again. I must not understand the appeal of the lumberjacks?? Marie

They have a sponsorship from Echo Power Equipment to display their sad excuse for a chainsaw. Call that a chainsaw, This is a CHAINSAW

As to the sponsorship I really have no idea, But professionals use Stihl, Husqvarna or Jonsered chainsaws.

rangerbob

Unfortunately the chainsaws are back. We saw them on New Years day. I didn't think the lumberjacks were too bad. I won't go there on the announcer that they have... Then the chainsaws that you can hear anywhere in world showcase.

George

Liker of Things
Premium Member
As I watched this new addition to the fabled community of tomorrow, I found myself soaring on gossamer wings over the northwoods of our continent. The birch, oak, and pine of my life all came into focus with the rhythmic hum of a chainsaw providing an auditory backdrop that let me enter a world of woody charm and exuberance. The perspective that this act, the greatest single show I have seen, gave me was truly outstanding. This transformative experience changed my life forever. I am truly a lumberjack of the world now. Thank you EPCOT entertainment gurus for bringing such a talented and enjoyable group of performers to our attention. I would be willing to pay up to $2,000 per viewing if you were to make this an upcharge event knowing that every second of the show is naught but pure bliss.

Nemo14

As I watched this new addition to the fabled community of tomorrow, I found myself soaring on gossamer wings over the northwoods of our continent. The birch, oak, and pine of my life all came into focus with the rhythmic hum of a chainsaw providing an auditory backdrop that let me enter a world of woody charm and exuberance. The perspective that this act, the greatest single show I have seen, gave me was truly outstanding. This transformative experience changed my life forever. I am truly a lumberjack of the world now. Thank you EPCOT entertainment gurus for bringing such a talented and enjoyable group of performers to our attention. I would be willing to pay up to $2,000 per viewing if you were to make this an upcharge event knowing that every second of the show is naught but pure bliss.

*wipes a tear*

Nubs70

Reminds me of a papermill woodyard.

Kman101

Yeah, they won't admit they made a mistake with this. It just comes off very amateurish and something you'd find at a local town fair. I also thought/hoped they'd fade away after the holidays without a mention but nope. Unfortunately. Meanwhile ... really enjoying the Paul McKenna band.

midwest_mice

I'd still like the stage to host some sort of music(not chainsaw music). Canada gave us great artists like Bryan Adams, Neil Young, Barenaked Ladies, among others. Why not do a tribute like in the UK with British Revolution?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom