Can you spend all day in just WS???

Auroragirl

Yes YES YESS!!!! :lol:

Epcot is my favorite park... mostly because of WS.
I can't wait to be able to go to WDW alone (or w/ the hubs) to actually get to enjoy WS the way I want to. ....

I can dream, can't I?? :lookaroun

:lol::D

wvdisneyfamily

We spend the equivalent of a day and a half there each trip. We have done this with our son even at 8 months of age. He loves Donald and certain female Italian CPers.

rkelly42

I can easily spend a whole day in WS and have done it a few times before. There is so much to see and do if you take your time and enjoy every country.

CaptainJackNO

Yeah, I could spend the whole day easily, too. I love walking country to country, walking in the shops, checking out the imported goods and such. I also like sampling the international delectables.

NiarrNDisney

Yes! And I have on many occassions with many different parties!

I have hung out in WS with a bunch of friends and drank, ate, and shopped around the world all day long.

I have also just relaxed with the folks at a relaxed pace when I was visiting them and had a great time checking out the attractions, galleries, shopping, had a wonderful dinner, and then enjoyed Illuminations with drinks later at the Boardwalk.

mickeysshoes

We could do it...no problem and I would just love to do it at Christmas time. All the new stuff to look at...and the new history to be learned!! That would be awesome!!!! That is one place in the world that time seems to slow down....dont feel like you need to rush from place to place...just stroll along...eye always catches a new fun detail!!!

Lucky

There's plenty to do in WS to take a full day, starting with breakfast at Akershus and dinner at Le Cellier. There's Kim Possible, rides at Norway and Mexico, films at China, France and Canada, Am Adv, Chinese acrobats & other street shows at Italy & China, and musical performances at US, UK and other pavilions. Then Illluminations. So you could pretty much make a day of it even without spending much time in the shops.

But our kids might not be so happy about it, unless we spent the previous day doing all the rides in FW over and over.

My wife and I had this discussion a month or so ago. Except my arguement was that I could spend a whole day in each country in the WS. I seriously think I could. I might have to intersperse some imbibing and people watching in there, but I enjoy doing that anyway. After I win the lottery, I think I'm just going to do that!

Crush Dude!

Back from WDW!Counting down to DLP in November!
No problem whatsoever!!!

On our last trip we usually hit up future world from 9am through lunch time and then spent the rest of the day walking the world showcase!!

And that was with a 7year old, if it was just me and my GF i could easily spend a whole 7 days out of our usual 2/3 weeks trip in World Showcase!!

Different restaurant every night for dinner, snacks and cs spots for lunch, plenty places to have a drink and some great street performers!!

World Showcase is def the best spot in all od WDW :sohappy::sohappy::sohappy:

WorldKey

Definitely! The food, shows (both inside and out), shopping. Usually park-hop back in the evenings to WS after visiting DHS and AK too!

Disneykidder

While I have never done this, I think I could just eat my way through it. :slurp:We have spent a lot of time there, browsing shops and vendors but never a full day. I think i'd have a better chance doing this if I were to go alone, which will probably never really happen. I rthink there is so much that WS offers.

rodserling27

I know I'm in the minority here, but I can spend about 10 minutes max in each country before I'm ready to get the heck out...I don't know, I never liked it as a kid, dont' really like it too much now as an adult. I like the British Invasion, the Canada 360 film, the shows in China, Off Kilter rock band, and the two rides in WS, and the restaurants, but I would rather spend all day on Main Street USA :) :wave: Not enough to keep me busy in WS.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom