Can you spend all day in just WS???

paul436

I know I easily could. When my kids are older, it's something I really look forward to doing. There are so many nooks and crannies, you could easily get lost in all the small details of the WS!
Amen! This is something I am looking forward to also. Whenever I walk through the World Showcase I see things that I would really enjoy spending more time investigating.

Lisalyn

My 12 yr old daughter and I easily spend all day in WS - we go over the holidays! There is so much to see, do and soak in. She loves Epcot - it's her fave which really surprises me because I like others feel Epcot is predominantly an 'adult' park :) But she loves it. We go to WDW over Thanksgiving week and 2 of our days are in Epcot. Like i said, so much to see, do, taste test, watch, and WS takes up most of our time on both days!

Bravo 229

Of course! If you take time to explore all of the little things, you'll have a nice long day. I recently discovered the O' Canada film and the waterfall, which I'd never been to before in 16 years of going to EPCOT. I like to visit all of the exhibits in Morrocco and China, and the films around the world are nice as well.

Walt Disney1955

No, I believe you don't have enough time to fill in for a day. You see, when I think of a day I don't know about the rest of you but 10 hours is the minimum for me. I can't see how you could spend that much time in World Showcase. But then again, I can see people on here who could. Just that there is so much more to do in Epcot and I'm not sure WS was designed for a full day

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom