Can something be done about people using words of swear?

BreeBeesMom

Original Poster
Husband and I and our two little ones were walking past the American Adventure on Sunday in what we though was a good family clean theme park. What I heard from a grown gentleman walking in the opposite direction past us was appalling and not fitting for what your parks stand for. He said and I kid you not out loud in front of family and children alike the C word. At first I was like in shock thinking surely someone especially grownup would never say such thing at a family place like Disney. After a few second it register that is exactly what he say. I turned to my husband who also heard. My husband just mumble to me to ignore and lets keep walking but I wanted to find security to get that man out of your park. We kept walking for awhile and by the time we reach Morocco I had to stop and sit down. We found a quite spot in Morocco and I ask my children had they heard what the man had say. They did not so I had to explain what was said and why nobody should ever in a family place like Disney use such language. There needs to be more security informing people that Disney is a place for the young and the family and nobody should be talking as if they are in some bar or locker room with the fellows talking filth. It was pure filth what he say. Neither of my children had ever heard this word until Disney of all places. This should not happen. Please do something or have more security around the park to keep an ear open for filth in front of families who come to create memories not hear swears. It was two gentlemen around two thirty yesterday afternoon but not exact sure. They were walking past America Adventure in the World Showcase toward direction of Italy when he shout to his friend YOU ARE FULL OF C I will not repeat the rest but it was loud enough to be hear by us who were across path going to direction of Morocco and Japan. We could not find any security and did not want to bother other cast mem not responsible for this. But please remind people who come to this place that Disney is family fun for all ages. Thank you.

CLBMN

Husband and I and our two little ones were walking past the American Adventure on Sunday in what we though was a good family clean theme park. What I heard from a grown gentleman walking in the opposite direction past us was appalling and not fitting for what your parks stand for. He said and I kid you not out loud in front of family and children alike the C word. At first I was like in shock thinking surely someone especially grownup would never say such thing at a family place like Disney. After a few second it register that is exactly what he say. I turned to my husband who also heard. My husband just mumble to me to ignore and lets keep walking but I wanted to find security to get that man out of your park. We kept walking for awhile and by the time we reach Morocco I had to stop and sit down. We found a quite spot in Morocco and I ask my children had they heard what the man had say. They did not so I had to explain what was said and why nobody should ever in a family place like Disney use such language. There needs to be more security informing people that Disney is a place for the young and the family and nobody should be talking as if they are in some bar or locker room with the fellows talking filth. It was pure filth what he say. Neither of my children had ever heard this word until Disney of all places. This should not happen. Please do something or have more security around the park to keep an ear open for filth in front of families who come to create memories not hear swears. It was two gentlemen around two thirty yesterday afternoon but not exact sure. They were walking past America Adventure in the World Showcase toward direction of Italy when he shout to his friend YOU ARE FULL OF C I will not repeat the rest but it was loud enough to be hear by us who were across path going to direction of Morocco and Japan. We could not find any security and did not want to bother other cast mem not responsible for this. But please remind people who come to this place that Disney is family fun for all ages. Thank you.
What?!!
This is the USA, freedom of speech and all that....
Your story doesn't make sense, really.
Security is for safety not to reprimand someone based on other people's opinions.
I am curious on what exactly was said that was offensive; this can be subjective. OK not to state it here.
JMO. 😏

JustJude

Why is this written like you are posting to actual Disney in here? Is it a straight paste and copy because If you wish to complain you’ll have to do it via the appropriate official channels.

whilst I don’t condone the behaviour getting someone removed from the park is a bit extreme! You were the one that in fact introduced the word to your children not the guest saying it as in your words they didn’t hear it! So they didn’t hear it for the first time at Disney because of the guest directly!

In some cultures the C word (I’m guessing it’s the same C word I’m thinking of) is like punctuation and has a totally different connotation to other cultures.

LAKid53

Official Member of the Girly Girl Fan Club
Premium Member

You do know this is not an official Disney website. This is a Disney fan discussion forum.

Minthorne

A4988187-D42B-4D16-B2D8-4ECB10FC7815.gif

welcome back Katiebug!

ohioguy

Everyone has different standards. Only a few words are universally despised. I've known British chaps to use the "C" word as a common expletive or rejoinder. One has to learn to accept - and tolerate - the behavior of others in the modern society. Otherwise, start traveling with a fainting couch and a supply of smelling salts for whenever you're offended.

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member
You need to direct your comments to
WDW.Guest.Communications@disneyworld.com since this is an unofficial site that’s not affiliated in any shape or form with TWDC.

Disstevefan1

Short answer, nothing can be done.

graphite1326

Is this a joke? Crap is not a swear word. Katiebug is that you?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom