Can I PLEASE go to Disney now??..

Alison1975

We just had a flash flood and this is what my yard now looks like...
312082_10151042125081655_1535668680_n.jpg

I'd rather be in Epcot in a small flood than have to clean this mess up whenever it finally drains..everything from everyone's yards up the hill is now in my yard...

JIMINYCR

YUCK, Every year our area get floods in the spring from fast snow melts. A river runs behind us, fortunately my property sits high enough that it doesnt reach us. But I've seen some massive damage to others caused by water. Look at it that at least your'e not AT Disney wondering IF your house is safe. Cleaning up the yards a chore but cleaning up a flooded basement is worse.

Upvote 0

Disney_Belle

I can completely understand! I live in the Taunton/Raynham area and trying to drive yesterday evening was a nightmare. It would have been so much better to take a kayak out, everything was flooded!

I'm anxiously awaiting our September trip as well!

Upvote 0

Raven66

I hear ya. When we have hard rains here our backyard floods. It looks a swimming pool. It's a joy to let my dogs go out and swim to a nice place to go potty.:eek: Have fun on your trip!!

Upvote 0

disneygirl76

Carey Poppins - Nanny and Disney Enthusiest
We just had a flash flood and this is what my yard now looks like...
312082_10151042125081655_1535668680_n.jpg

I'd rather be in Epcot in a small flood than have to clean this mess up whenever it finally drains..everything from everyone's yards up the hill is now in my yard...

Oh no!!!! I hope it can dry up fast!!!!

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom