Calling all "RYANS"

Status
Not open for further replies.

TURKEY

Originally posted by Don L Duck
Well to be fair he really came into a bad situation.
I mean Junior Seau cant do everything

Bad situation? I don't think his problems can be blamed on a bad situation.

TURKEY

Originally posted by Erika

LOL I think he was kidding. Tenchu's phrasing was as American as it gets.

I have no idea, I'm tired. I couldn't sleep and I stayed up watching The Cosby Show until I think 2 am. I was up at 6 am to get ready for class.

Don L Duck

LOL I think he was kidding. Tenchu's phrasing was as American as it gets.
Absolutely correct ...thanks Erika.
Just making light of the fact that Scots do not use the word peeps and just think of how that would sound with that accent:lol:

tenchu

Originally posted by Don L Duck

Absolutely correct ...thanks Erika.
Just making light of the fact that Scots do not use the word peeps and just think of how that would sound with that accent:lol:

I was just getting down wit' ma' homes in da hood!

:animwink:

garyhoov

Trophy Husband
Tenchu,

Is there any way you can post a recording of yourself saying some of those things? I think hearing someone with a Scottish accent saying things like that would be hilarious!:lol:

tenchu

Originally posted by garyhoov
Tenchu,

Is there any way you can post a recording of yourself saying some of those things? I think hearing someone with a Scottish accent saying things like that would be hilarious!:lol:

I don't see what's so funny about the way i talk. Perfectly normal, homeboy's! :lol: :lol:

tenchu

Hey Mkcustidial, do the custodials always congregate at the same part at the top of Main Street for the fireworks?

I stand next to them and i reckon this is about the best view I've found yet.

Follow the custodials!!

Erika

Did anyone ever see the episode of S*X in the City where Charlotte gets married? The groom's cousin from Scotland is in the wedding party and nobody can understand a word he says :lol:

Hey Tenchu, my friend has a BIG thing for Scotsmen. She is trying to get her boyfriend to learn to speak that way. She made him a kilt too! Kinky!

durhay

Did anyone ever see the episode of S*X in the City where Charlotte gets married? The groom's cousin from Scotland is in the wedding party and nobody can understand a word he says :lol:

Hey Tenchu, my friend has a BIG thing for Scotsmen. She is trying to get her boyfriend to learn to speak that way. She made him a kilt too! Kinky!

But does he have a BIG thing for her? :animwink:

garyhoov

Trophy Husband
I'm sorry Tenchu, but when I think of Scotsmen, the images of Groundskeeper Willie from the Simpsons and Fat B*stard from Austin powers keep popping into my head. Which one do you look more like?

MKCustodial

Originally posted by tenchu
Hey Mkcustidial, do the custodials always congregate at the same part at the top of Main Street for the fireworks?

I stand next to them and i reckon this is about the best view I've found yet.

Follow the custodials!!

I suppose so, at least the ones from Main Street. I remember that, THEORETICALLY, we weren't supposed to stop working for the parades or fireworks. But I knew I only had 2 months of WDW, so I always found a way to sneak by parade start at 3 o'clock (I usually had Parade Clean-Up) and at the passageway between Frontierland and Liberty Square for MSEP, and I tried to go to the riverwalk for the fireworks. Then, after the park closed and we had pretty much cleaned up everything at our areas, the manager would check if the guys at Main Street needed any help. :rolleyes: They ALWAYS need help, so there we went, to the Hub and then from there down Main Street to the train station, then to the docks, the bus stop and the monorails... We'd usually leave about 1 hour after the park closed (50 minutes of that helping out on Main Street).

Ah, the good ole days... You guys couldn't believe the size of the protein spill I had to clean up on New Year's Eve... :hurl: I still don't know how I ended up with that... Tha managers liked to walk beside me, asking questions about Brazil and stuff, so...

Goofette

:lol: Don't you love that show. I'm so glad the new episodes are on. I just have to make sure little one is in bed before I take the chance on watching it. I even have to make sure she isn't in earshot of it. Usually I start laughing and she runs in to see what's so funny, so I have to MUTE Very quickly!!!

garyhoov

Trophy Husband
Who's looking forward to "Signs"? I work in Bucks county where they filmed it, and I saw the film crews moving around and shooting different areas a while back. It'll be fun to see some local spots! (a good friend of mine got married in a church they used in "Unbreakable")

Hopefully I'll get a chance to see it this Weekend. Ryan says he wants to see it, but he will often get nervous right before a scary movie and run out of the theater. He's still terrified of "It's a Small World". I tell him he's the only kid in the world who isn't afraid to go on roller-coasters or motorcycles, but is afraid of "It's a Small World. He thinks the dolls are "Creepy" (sort of like lawn gnomes I guess)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom