Calling all "RYANS"

Status
Not open for further replies.

RobFL

Account Suspended
Originally posted by Erika
*grumble* MAJOR headache this morning :mad: How am I going to get anything done...

On the plus side, 11 days until WDW!

Oh, Erika, i feel you, literally.

I have a killer headache too, and i'm seriously contemplating calling in and then going and getting my hair done (I look a bit shabby) and then spending the rest of the day either face down by the pool or the other way in the bath tub ;)

-Rob

RobFL

Account Suspended
Haha.. just did the math. You're getting to WDW the day after I come home from my mini vacation Erika :)

-Rob

Erika

Oh cool! I am hoping I run into someof you fine employees while I am there. Should I wear a giant WDW Magic sandwich board so you all know who I am?

RobFL

Account Suspended
Ugh.. well, my head isn't like killer-painful anymore.. but now i feel nausea..

And i still don't even know if i'm in trouble for yesterday yet.. jeeze.. this week sucks.

I get this tthing saying I got the "Take 5 of the week" at Epcot, pretty much like saying I did what they felt was the nciest thing for a guest at all of Epcot for that week and then I end the day with some really not too happy events, which I dunno if I'm getting in trouble for, but ya never know.. but they really weren't my fault, so i ought not, but i could, cuz you never know.. and now i think i'm gonna puke.. and on the trip, I have none of the money from 3 of the 5 people, and 2 don't even know if they have the time off from work yet and ugh...

*dies*

-Rob

MKCustodial

Originally posted by RobFL
Ugh.. well, my head isn't like killer-painful anymore.. but now i feel nausea..

And i still don't even know if i'm in trouble for yesterday yet.. jeeze.. this week sucks.

I get this tthing saying I got the "Take 5 of the week" at Epcot, pretty much like saying I did what they felt was the nciest thing for a guest at all of Epcot for that week and then I end the day with some really not too happy events, which I dunno if I'm getting in trouble for, but ya never know.. but they really weren't my fault, so i ought not, but i could, cuz you never know.. and now i think i'm gonna puke.. and on the trip, I have none of the money from 3 of the 5 people, and 2 don't even know if they have the time off from work yet and ugh...

*dies*

-Rob

So what happened for you to be in trouble after being the finest CM of the week?

Lhriangel

Originally posted by Erika
Better! (Does not need motrin...took a muscle relaxer) <-- and it worked like a charm :D

OHhhhhhhh those work wonders on migraines... The only thing that works on mine is Florinol and I'm trying to avoid that stuff as much as I can cause its' a narcotic and I don't want to get addicted LOL..

*huggles Erika*
I hope you feel better though.

WDWFREAK53

Originally posted by LeBellePetite

Your the Best baby .. luv ya :kiss:

Thank you

Oh boy...it's getting deep in here :animwink:

Hmmm...runs off to lollipop thread to be a peeping freak :lookaroun

WDWspider

Originally posted by WDWFREAK53

Oh boy...it's getting deep in here :animwink:

Hmmm...runs off to lollipop thread to be a peeping freak :lookaroun

Shouldn't you be skipping to a place filled with lollipops? :lol:

Singing " Tra la-la la-la". :slurp:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom