Calling all "RYANS"

Status
Not open for further replies.

NowInc

Originally posted by FantasiaBish
We goin to get donuts anyone want some?

oooo..i have been craving donughts for like...2 weeks now...pick me up one of them double chocolate thingies...

markymark

Sorry Dan, you're post was a little late, and we ended up going to get some Krystals. I'll pick ya up some donuts next time.

LOL!

Krystals is the name of a really crappy nightclub in St. Helens (near where I live) and amazingly, one of its doormen is called Ryan!!

tenchu

Originally posted by markymark

LOL!

Krystals is the name of a really crappy nightclub in St. Helens (near where I live) and amazingly, one of its doormen is called Ryan!!

Trust the dodgy scouser to go to the dodgy clubs and know the dodgy doormen!

Maria

Original Poster
Sorry Dan, you're post was a little late, and we ended up going to get some Krystals. I'll pick ya up some donuts next time.

What are Krystals? :confused:

Tigggrl

Hi Maria! Glad your back!

I personally am not a chocolate person...I do, however, LOVE Almond, and I JUST ran out of my coffee syrup...Almond of course...from Epcot! I guess I need to go get some more...Hehehe
Our Grocery has some great Almond Bearclaws...a pastry like the ones from the Moroccan village...YUM! I gotta stay away from the grocery in the morning...they are right next door, and we are there most every day....Coffee and Almond Pastry....Yummmm....
Dont care for Krystals tho...and there isnt one in my town. Now, if you want donuts, meet me on Sunday morning...LOL The Publix makes good ones, and there is a Dunkin Donuts down the street...LOL! Coffee for me, and a muffin or a bagel, unless we goto Publix...Hahahahaha

Maria

Original Poster
Hi Carla! Thank you!
I do love almonds.... if covered with chocolate...even more! hehe
I also love those pastries from the moroccan pavillion. Where I live, there is a huge lebanese population (they came a looooooong time ago, adopted our culture, and now they are the richest people in the State), so we are very used to lebanese food and those kind of treats. mmmmm!! :slurp:

I like coffee too... mocha if available! I drink more expresso than american style though... Love the smell and the flavor! Of course, I always have it with "sweet ´n low"! hehe :animwink:

Maria

Original Poster
Originally posted by mightyduck
I don't have a single student named Ryan this year....

Shame on you! :lol:

I was watching tv while online last night, and two shows had Ryans as special "characters" in them: Ed, and ER! I´m not kidding! :)

Lhriangel

mmm chocolate.... mmmm almonds.... mmm mocha...

*needs a starbucks run*

But the BEST donuts are the fresh, hot ones from Krispie Kreme... mmm those melt in your mouth...

mightyduck

Originally posted by Maria

Shame on you! :lol:

I was watching tv while online last night, and two shows had Ryans as special "characters" in them: Ed, and ER! I´m not kidding! :)

I only saw Ed, but I didn't notice the Ryan. There's a Noah on ER, but that's a whole other thread. ;)

My seniors say they know two Ryans in the school.

Maria

Original Poster
Originally posted by mightyduck

I only saw Ed, but I didn't notice the Ryan. There's a Noah on ER, but that's a whole other thread. ;)

My seniors say they know two Ryans in the school.

LOL! I´m not sure if I am watching new episodes of Ed... I doubt it.. it´s on Sony. The guy was "Mr.Ryan", an attorney. Awww... Noah Wilde or something like that, no? That´s a cute young doctor! It was the episode in which he (Carter) is leaving the ER and meets a guy at the airport called Dr. Ryan something who I think is going to replace him... I didn´t pay too much attention at the moment. :animwink:

Originally posted by Maria

What are Krystals? :confused:

As no one actually answered your question: Krystals are small (about 2"x2") square burgers that have onions, a pickle, and mustard on them....they are open 24 hrs so that's where you end up after a night of partying... anyway there not bad.

NowInc

...i was so bored this morning that i sat down with my digital recorder..and made a cover of Run DMCs "Tougher than leather".......

What does this have to do with "ryan"...not a damn thing..I just figured id try and push this thread to 500...

Maria

Original Poster
Yeay!! We are only 27 posts away from 500!! :sohappy:
Thanks for the explanation on the Krystals, FantasiaBish! :)

Juast another pointless post here, but isn't that what this thread is all about....NOTHING. :lol: anyway on more closer to 500 and that means we're one more close too 1000!!!!!!! :sohappy:

Tigggrl

500! WoW! I didnt even notice!
Has anyone ever seen the Movie Swing Kids????
I think there is a Ryan in that one...LOL

Originally posted by Tigggrl
500! WoW! I didnt even notice!
Has anyone ever seen the Movie Swing Kids????
I think there is a Ryan in that one...LOL

I've seen it...it's a GREAT movie...but i don't remember a Ryan in it, then again, it's been years since I've seen it.

NowInc

....I have also had "Bad medicine" by bon jovi stuck in my head all damn day...why?? cuz some at around 10am drove by my building BLASTING it (keep in mind that im on the 14th floor..so it had to be MAJORLY loud).

I dont know if his name was Ryan..but either way...I want to kill him...

....your love is like baaaaaaaaaaaad medicine..bad medicine is what i neeeeeeeed....

...ggggrrrrrrrr.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom