Calling all "RYANS"

Status
Not open for further replies.

NowInc

Originally posted by Maria

...and what did that teach you?? Always check wdwmagic.com AND the "Ryan thread"! Better be safe than sorry! :lol: :D ;)

Thats how we keep up with allll long threads on this forum..you skip a day and you are totallly lost...

Fievel

RunDisney Addict
Would anybody like some cake?

Cause I'm gonna have some cake, and I was thinking...why have cake alone....lots of people like cake.

So would anybody like some cake?

Fievel

RunDisney Addict
Boston creme pie is essentially a cake with a layer of creme (like in hoho's) inbetween 2 layers....the top then has a chocolate frosting...it's great....

I've had my pie..now i'm munching on a bag of croutons......

Maria

Original Poster
Don´t u need sometimes just something to munch? Happens to me all the time and I never find anything good. I always have this craving for almonds.... :animwink:

BTW, only 50 more posts and we would have made it to 500 on this thread!! yeay!! :D

Fievel

RunDisney Addict
yeah...I bought a jar of peanuts today, because that's what i usually munch on when i'm moonlighting here at the forums, but today, i bought a genric brand and they were truly horrible, so i've been searching for a substitute to no avail......

Lhriangel

Okay so am I too late for the pie? Come on I need sweets tonight lol.. *sighs* I neeeeed to get some snacks.. this dorm has none.. and it's depressing lol.

Fievel

RunDisney Addict
Well I never drink milk, so it'd probably just turn my mouth blue...

Never too late for pie....I always have a cake or pie around......just because i have a major sweet tooth.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom