Calling all "RYANS"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maria

Original Poster
"I want to thank all the members of the Academy er, of this Forum for their support and devotion to this cause. Without all of you this would have never been possible. This thread is for YOU! Thank you!" :D :animwink:

:brick: here we go 1000 here we come...but why stop there we could go for even more, let's keep this thread alive forever..... :drevil:

Sheri

Originally posted by NowInc
I just thought of this...maybe it comes from the name "Brian" ?

Anyone have any ideas??

..oh..and..uh.."Back on top" :rolleyes:

BRIAN!!!!!!!!!!!!

(Sorry...reflex :D)

Sheri

ok, but if I get to annoying talking about him, slap me ok? lol
(I've had numerous friends get mad because I supposedly talk about him so much, hehe :D)

We'll let you talk about him even though this is a Ryan thread not a Brian thread. If he used a "y" instead of an "i" it would be even closer but I digress... have fun I gotta go take peoples money...I mean go to work. TTFN

Sheri

hehehe...ok...I go to TaeKwonDo with him...He's a first degree black belt but we're in the same class, 3 days a week even! lol. He's on Demo Team like me, meaning he has a cool patch like me :D. He's in assistant instructor also, which also means he has a cool patch, lol. His birthday is May 18, 1988, which is I think 56 days before mine. He's going to Nationals, same as me (Translation: A week with him in Minnesota! lol). I don't know his middle name, and he's one of my few friends whose middle name I don't know, hehe. His dads name is Norman, lol, he has 2 brothers: Adam, 15, and Brad, 17, and 1 sister: Emily, 9. He's in 7th grade because he stayed back in I think 4th grade. He's on team 7A (don't ask...). His best friends name is RYAN (I forgot to mention him! Jeez!) and Ryan is a high blue belt. His (brian's) fave band is Ill Nino, but he also like the misfits and some other band, who are his 2nd and 3rd fave bands. Our biggest inside joke is Howdy, hehe, don't ask :D.

I know some more but I don't feel like saying it all, lol

OH, and he has a girlfriend named Danielle, but I'd rather to refer to her as B*tch :D:D:D (j/k)

I like this post :D

Oh, BTW, Whos Ray? :p

Lhriangel

Ray? hehe.. ohhhhhyyyyy I'm sure that no one here wants to hear about Ray.. lol. I think Dan's heard enough about him lol...

Ray is my boyfriend.. he lives in Newport Beach, graduated from USC (my rival school). He's nice and sweet and funny and he's 23. He's great... PLUS he loves disney and musicals. We have a lot of the same interests, he makes me laugh and smile....

I could go on and on but I'll stop before someone throws something at me hehe...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom