Calling all "RYANS"

Status
Not open for further replies.

The_CEO

I just realized I have a friend at school named Ryan.... HA lol.. Thats funny...
~ Justin...

TURKEY

Originally posted by mightyduck
Last week in Disney World, I saw a CM named Ryann....

Where at? One of the former managers at AA-MAC was named Ryan, but he got transfered somewhere. I can't remember.

mightyduck

Originally posted by turkey leg boy

Where at? One of the former managers at AA-MAC was named Ryan, but he got transfered somewhere. I can't remember.

It was a young woman, and I think we were in Animal Kingdom.... I just remember seeing her nametag and thinking, "Wow, I can add this to Maria's spectacular thread, and it's almost on-topic!"

cm1988

Reading material

Next time your favorite Senator is looking for filibuster material, he/she can read this thread!

Tramp

Originally posted by mightyduck

It was a young woman, and I think we were in Animal Kingdom.... I just remember seeing her nametag and thinking, "Wow, I can add this to Maria's spectacular thread, and it's almost on-topic!"

Now that you mentioned that, Duckie, we had a waitress last year at WDW by the name of RYEAN...we commented to her about how we liked that name....I think it was at the Grand Floridian's 1900 Park Fare...:lol:...and maybe it was the year before.:hammer:

TURKEY

Originally posted by Tramp

Now that you mentioned that, Duckie, we had a waitress last year at WDW by the name of RYEAN...we commented to her about how we liked that name....I think it was at the Grand Floridian's 1900 Park Fare...:lol:...and maybe it was the year before.:hammer:

Old age getting to you? :D

tenchu

Sorry, i really couldn't be bothered the last few pages. I've alreadu yread the first 26 or something, didn't think it would hurt too much to skip some... sorry.

Originally posted by tenchu
Sorry, i really couldn't be bothered the last few pages. I've alreadu yread the first 26 or something, didn't think it would hurt too much to skip some... sorry.

OMG... you mean you skipped some pages of this fabulous thread?!?!?!? I mean you read 26 pages of absolutely nothing and couldn't read two more? (hope you know I'm just kidding) I think it's great we've still got this pointless thread going. Keep posting your pointless info here and see if we can get to 500 by the weekend.

DisneyPhD

Ok heres my contribuation. I have no idea what this post was about also, read the first few pages and then gave up. But as long as we are all posting just to post. (can't be left out!)

BTW. I am really gald no one here yell at or pick on others for bad spelling. It is kinda my trademark. You can tell who wrote the thread Mr. Phd never spells things wrong, Mrs. PhD has at least one in every post!!!!!

heres to hitting 500!

Maria

Original Poster
Wow! I can´t believe this thread is still alive! Thank you all!!!:)
Last weekend while I was away, I met a lady who wanted to introduce me to her son, named.... Bryan! LOL! :D

tenchu

Originally posted by FantasiaBish

OMG... you mean you skipped some pages of this fabulous thread?!?!?!? I mean you read 26 pages of absolutely nothing and couldn't read two more? (hope you know I'm just kidding) I think it's great we've still got this pointless thread going. Keep posting your pointless info here and see if we can get to 500 by the weekend.

No, I mean i read all the posts as they were happenning at the start, but i missed a few days, and I've very sorry, skipped a few pages. Im so ashamed of myself.

Maria

Original Poster
Originally posted by tenchu

No, I mean i read all the posts as they were happenning at the start, but i missed a few days, and I've very sorry, skipped a few pages. Im so ashamed of myself.

...and what did that teach you?? Always check wdwmagic.com AND the "Ryan thread"! Better be safe than sorry! :lol: :D ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom