Calling all "RYANS"

Status
Not open for further replies.

garyhoov

Trophy Husband
Originally posted by PrincessAli

SWEEEEET! :lol: I need some teachers like that

Are you going into your Senior year? You'll probably find the teachers are a bit more relaxed as they get more mature students. If not, there's always college:)

PrincessAli

Originally posted by garyhoov

Are you going into your Senior year? You'll probably find the teachers are a bit more relaxed as they get more mature students. If not, there's always college:)

Yup I'm a senior....but I have like all teachers I LOVE anyway. Like my art teacher is the sweetest person I know. So this year is gonna be cake

garyhoov

Trophy Husband

Yup I'm a senior....but I have like all teachers I LOVE anyway. Like my art teacher is the sweetest person I know. So this year is gonna be cake

Sounds good:sohappy: What's your co-op? Is it something you like?

PrincessAli

Originally posted by garyhoov

Sounds good:sohappy: What's your co-op? Is it something you like?

I'm sure I've said this a thousand times....but my co-op job is Starbucks...I just started training and it is SOOOO FUN! :sohappy:

garyhoov

Trophy Husband

I'm sure I've said this a thousand times....but my co-op job is Starbucks...I just started training and it is SOOOO FUN! :sohappy:

Sorry:lookaroun I'm only around in bits and pieces so I miss a lot, but I'm glad you like it! I've got to go soon. Linda and Ryan were playing chess, but they just finished.

Maria

Original Poster
Originally posted by RobFL
I got my photos fropm SPACE developed!

*makes everyone go look* It's in News and Rumors!

-Rob

*going to look over there*
Thanks for the advice! :animwink:

RobFL

Account Suspended
Isn't this adorable!

It's the little boy who rode UoE twice in a row yesterday because he loved it so much.

I can't even fathom watching it twice all the way through and I was a big fan...

45mins.. times 2.. plus a wait.. whew..

-Rob

Attachments

• fan1.jpg
    fan1.jpg
    17.1 KB · Views: 64

RobFL

Account Suspended
Okay, is anyone else awake? Did Maria go and look at my gamma corrected pics of SPACE yet? (same thread as the originals, heck, even replaced a few of the originals)

-Rob

Lhriangel

Originally posted by RobFL
Okay, is anyone else awake? Did Maria go and look at my gamma corrected pics of SPACE yet? (same thread as the originals, heck, even replaced a few of the originals)

-Rob
Everyone went to bed.. I'm heading out too. Night.

Erika

:mad: got up at 5:55 Chicago time on my day off to make ressies for Cinderella's breakfast, forgetting that there are 31 days in August :mad:

Looks like I'll be on the phone again tomorrow! :rolleyes:

garyhoov

Trophy Husband
Originally posted by Erika
:mad: got up at 5:55 Chicago time on my day off to make ressies for Cinderella's breakfast, forgetting that there are 31 days in August :mad:

Looks like I'll be on the phone again tomorrow! :rolleyes:

Okay, you've got me really curious with this. Is there a really tight window for reservations? Can you only make reservations X number of days in advance, and if so, does everyone call on that day? I've never done it, but if it's this coveted I may have to try. We usually do character breakfast at the Garden Grill, and I don't think I ever had to make reservations more than a month in advance.

Sorry for my ignorance, but I'd like to know more.:wave:

Erika

60 days in advance- the phone lines open at 7 am (that's 6 for me) and EVERYONE seems to call at that time! Yikes!

garyhoov

Trophy Husband
Originally posted by Erika
60 days in advance- the phone lines open at 7 am (that's 6 for me) and EVERYONE seems to call at that time! Yikes!

Thanks!! I may have just been lucky, but I've never had a problem (I've also never done Cinderella's Breakfast, and We usually go in early December when crowds seem to be very light).

I'll have to keep the 60 day thing in mind for next time.

Thanks again!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom