Calling all "RYANS"

Status
Not open for further replies.

DisneyWorldGuru

Well if you ever want some help feel free to ask. If I can't help you I could prob. tell you were to look.

The biggest problem with web sites are the layout. When I create my pages I always draw it out on paper first.

I like to use a combo of pure HTML 4.0 along with Mozilla and Page Builder. I also look for free codes from sites like Java Goodies, HTML Goodies, and Design Harbor.

Another thing I use is a book filled with codes for HTML and how to use them. I got it at Borders Bookstore. It is a life saver.

Lhriangel

Originally posted by DisneyWorldGuru
Well if you ever want some help feel free to ask. If I can't help you I could prob. tell you were to look.

The biggest problem with web sites are the layout. When I create my pages I always draw it out on paper first.

I like to use a combo of pure HTML 4.0 along with Mozilla and Page Builder. I also look for free codes from sites like Java Goodies, HTML Goodies, and Design Harbor.

Another thing I use is a book filled with codes for HTML and how to use them. I got it at Borders Bookstore. It is a life saver.

Layout is the best part for me :). I love being creative. I have an HTML book that is very good and I use dreamweaver for the general stuff then go through and clean up the HTML and add what else I want it to do. I use Adobe Photoshop for the graphics and Image Ready for the rollovers and stuff like that.

Thanks for the offer of help though.

garyhoov

Trophy Husband
Originally posted by Angelique

No thats the one I'm going to change hehe. I love it .. but it's over a year old and I need a change.. plus the black is getting on my nerves.

It's new to me!:) I'll be looking forward to the revised version.

DisneyWorldGuru

Layout is the best part for me :). I love being creative. I have an HTML book that is very good and I use dreamweaver for the general stuff then go through and clean up the HTML and add what else I want it to do. I use Adobe Photoshop for the graphics and Image Ready for the rollovers and stuff like that.

Thanks for the offer of help though.

I would use Dreamweaver and Photoshop but I am to cheap to buy them. So I am stuck using a crap version of Photoshop or MGI PhotoSuite and Mozilla to mix my HTML. And even with Mozilla I have to debug all my mistakes.

That is why my site is taking forever.

As I said I hope to get Studio MX which includes Fireworks, Dreamweaver, Flash and some other junk. Maybe then I can have the perfect site.

Then I might spring for my own domain.

garyhoov

Trophy Husband
Originally posted by PrincessAli
:wave: Ryan!!! whoo hooo.....I gotta post early cuz bed will be calling in a few hours....so how is everyone doing tonight?

School tomorrow:hurl: I really feel bad for you. I used to hate school. I'm glad Ryan doesn't seem bothered by it as much as I was.

Lhriangel

Okay my design idea right now involves a black blue background and stars.....

and maybe some faeries if I can find some good pictures...

And Words.. lots of text hehe I'm in a stage where I like lots and lots of words.

PrincessAli

yeah school.....blah! I get out at like 10 tomorrow though cuz we have a half day and I have co op....:D on a normal day I'll get out at 12

DisneyWorldGuru

Sounds good. Just remember not to clutter the site, like my old site.:lol: Oh boy, when I look back at it, I think "Wow, that really sucks". :hammer:

Lhriangel

Angelique no wanna go to English 10C tomorrow morning. The teacher is so behind, the reading is boring and evil and I'm tired and not feeling well. I hate taking 6 week classes when I should be taking them for 10 weeks lol. (Summer School)

And then when the regular school starts I have class every day at 8...

garyhoov

Trophy Husband
yeah school.....blah! I get out at like 10 tomorrow though cuz we have a half day and I have co op....:D on a normal day I'll get out at 12

Soft opening and a short week:sohappy: . That makes it a lot easier to ease in.

Hey, I've got a secret for you. I used to be a teacher, and I can tell you from personal experience, they only pretend to be grown up. When they get alone together, you wouldn't believe how childish they act:D

garyhoov

Trophy Husband
Okay my design idea right now involves a black blue background and stars.....

and maybe some faeries if I can find some good pictures...

And Words.. lots of text hehe I'm in a stage where I like lots and lots of words.

Sounds interesting, but I'm afraid I have no creativity to offer. I'll just be sitting back and looking forward to the finished product:)

Lhriangel

Angel go now and read and make dinner and study for class... and do everthing that I really should do.

Um.. I be around later tonight ;).

PrincessAli

Originally posted by garyhoov

Soft opening and a short week:sohappy: . That makes it a lot easier to ease in.

Hey, I've got a secret for you. I used to be a teacher, and I can tell you from personal experience, they only pretend to be grown up. When they get alone together, you wouldn't believe how childish they act:D

oh I know how childish they are....our teachers are like the gossip kings and queens of the school, trust me, if a teacher knows in our school, the WHOLE school will end up knowing.

garyhoov

Trophy Husband
Angel go now and read and make dinner and study for class... and do everthing that I really should do.

Um.. I be around later tonight ;).

Have a good one:wave: We old men will probably be asleep when you come back:snore:

DisneyWorldGuru

Well I got to go. I am going to watch Oceans 11 on DVD.

Good luck with your site, I cant wait to see it.

If you need help just PM me.

Have fun in class.

Good Night
-Brent :wave:

garyhoov

Trophy Husband

oh I know how childish they are....our teachers are like the gossip kings and queens of the school, trust me, if a teacher knows in our school, the WHOLE school will end up knowing.

We used to confiscate squirt guns from kids and then have water battles on in-service days. One time a chemistry teacher lured the social studies teacher under the chemical shower and pulled the chain.

PrincessAli

Originally posted by garyhoov

We used to confiscate squirt guns from kids and then have water battles on in-service days. One time a chemistry teacher lured the social studies teacher under the chemical shower and pulled the chain.

SWEEEEET! :lol: I need some teachers like that

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom