Calling all "RYANS"

Status
Not open for further replies.
I cant beleive I just read through almost 100 pages of this!!!! WOW you people are great keeping this thing going like you have, sorry I've missed all the fun, but I've become addicted to evercrack, I mean EverQuest, Oh well I'm bout to go buy a new vid card so my EQ experince will be even better. Talk to y'all soon.....

RobFL

Account Suspended
*grumbles*

Now all I have to do is my hair and brush my teeth and find some socks.

Stupid Ellen, stupid energy.

-Rob

Al

how do i find out how many posts are on here? Like when everyone knew when we had hit 4000. thanks :D

MKCustodial

Originally posted by FantasiaBish
I cant beleive I just read through almost 100 pages of this!!!! WOW you people are great keeping this thing going like you have, sorry I've missed all the fun, but I've become addicted to evercrack, I mean EverQuest, Oh well I'm bout to go buy a new vid card so my EQ experince will be even better. Talk to y'all soon.....

I was thinking about Star Wars Galaxy, but then I heard about City of Heroes. So I got excited about this one, and now I hear they're planning a Marvel Heroes RPG!!! I think I still have a long wait before I get addicted in one of those things! :lol: :lol:

Originally posted by RobFL
*grumbles*

Now all I have to do is my hair and brush my teeth and find some socks.

Stupid Ellen, stupid energy.

-Rob

Remember, Rob, BIG smile! :D :D

DisneyCP2000

go back to the page where all the chit chat threads are listed. Right next to the title you'll see # of replies. That's where the number's coming from. :)

Al

Originally posted by DisneyCP2000
go back to the page where all the chit chat threads are listed. Right next to the title you'll see # of replies. That's where the number's coming from. :)

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh yes!!! thankyou!!! how could i of been so stupid :hammer:

thanks again!

Goofette

Originally posted by garyhoov

Okay, you've got me really curious with this. Is there a really tight window for reservations? Can you only make reservations X number of days in advance, and if so, does everyone call on that day? I've never done it, but if it's this coveted I may have to try. We usually do character breakfast at the Garden Grill, and I don't think I ever had to make reservations more than a month in advance.

Sorry for my ignorance, but I'd like to know more.:wave:

I think it's been a little better to get into CRT for breakfast, but as they said once to me, Breakfast at CRT was one of the hardest reservations to get in the world..lol Which was true. We had friends who've never been able to get in. You have to start calling as soon as the phone line opens. I've never had any problems booking a ps anywhere else though.

MKCustodial

Originally posted by Goofette

I think it's been a little better to get into CRT for breakfast, but as they said once to me, Breakfast at CRT was one of the hardest reservations to get in the world..lol Which was true. We had friends who've never been able to get in. You have to start calling as soon as the phone line opens. I've never had any problems booking a ps anywhere else though.

7 AM Orlando time... I gotta remember this when it's my turn. Hey Goofette, when do you guys have DST? I gotta know that one too to calculate the time difference.

MKCustodial

Originally posted by NowInc
Morning..er...afternoon everyone!!! Look who has time to post today :D :D

Oh boy, here we go again, 40 pages by this evening and another 40 till morning... :rolleyes:
:lol: :lol: :lol:

garyhoov

Trophy Husband
Originally posted by Goofette

I never realized it was so hard, is it worth it?

NowInc

Originally posted by MKCustodial

Oh boy, here we go again, 40 pages by this evening and another 40 till morning... :rolleyes:
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Damn skippy!! I am a post machine when im bored!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom