Calling all "RYANS"

Status
Not open for further replies.

tenchu

Originally posted by Maria
Not much! where´ve you been? :wave:

I've been making my daily visits here, just doesn't seem to be much happenning.

I might have to start a fight to get some action. :animwink:

tenchu

Originally posted by DisneyWorldGuru
Sounds like a good idea.

:lol: :animwink:

Ok, anyone who has ever been to disneyworld is a moron.

(Think I'm onto a loser there!) :animwink: :lol:

MKCustodial

Originally posted by tenchu

Ok, anyone who has ever been to disneyworld is a moron.

(Think I'm onto a loser there!) :animwink: :lol:

I suppose it was worth a shot... But you could've worked it out a little better, adding a Scottish attitude and all. :lol:

tenchu

Originally posted by MKCustodial

I suppose it was worth a shot... But you could've worked it out a little better, adding a Scottish attitude and all. :lol:

Attitude? Not me!

Lhriangel

Okay so who wants to brain storm with me about new ideas for my website's redesign? lol... Seriously though I'm stuck as to what to do... I need something creative and everything I think about I either dont' know how to do or... my friends say it doesn't fit my personality and therefore I shouldn't do that design...

So far I have... these ideas

A design using just words
A design using stars
A design using faeries (if I can find some good pictures)

MKCustodial

Originally posted by Angelique
Okay so who wants to brain storm with me about new ideas for my website's redesign? lol... Seriously though I'm stuck as to what to do... I need something creative and everything I think about I either dont' know how to do or... my friends say it doesn't fit my personality and therefore I shouldn't do that design...

So far I have... these ideas

A design using just words
A design using stars
A design using faeries (if I can find some good pictures)

This one sure is Dan's field... I'm sure he'll give you a hand with it once he logs in.

Lhriangel

How about a site intro like my new site?

or some really cool Java Script.

If you want to see what I already have done to mysite click on my link down in my profile...

I don't like Flash andI don't have the patience to do it for an intro to my website. LOL.. and I need to figure a whole design concept before I work on individual parts *hehe*.

DisneyWorldGuru

Originally posted by Angelique

If you want to see what I already have done to mysite click on my link down in my profile...

I don't like Flash andI don't have the patience to do it for an intro to my website. LOL.. and I need to figure a whole design concept before I work on individual parts *hehe*.

I like what you did with the wings.

My intro is Java not Flash. I wish I had flash, but I am short on cash. I hope to get Macromedia Studio MX soon to do all that cool stuff.

Try JavaScripts, you can get them for free from sites like www.javagoodies.com

Lhriangel

Well you could go with frames for a whole new design. That is another thing I did, but it took me weeks to take a code from www.designharbor.org and make it work for my site.

I've done frames but they are a pain in the neck to get coded right and they just cause trouble! I might do something similar to what I have with a new design.. not too complex but making it look pretty.

Lhriangel

Well changing the background color, pictures, and fonts might be the best way to go. Of course adding info always helps to.

Oh I"m going to change more than that and I'm going to add more of my writing. I just need a theme to run with. Everyone I think of is either too corney or doesn't fit my writing and my personality at the same time (which are very different from each other anyways).

garyhoov

Trophy Husband
Hey! I just checked it out, very cool!!!

I'm in awe of the creativity of the people on this board. My web-site is very pathetic in comparison.

I have to vote for simple. Whenever I find flash intros, I always bypass them, but I am a bit of an old fogey compared to your audience.

It's looking great to me so far!:sohappy:

Lhriangel

Originally posted by garyhoov
Hey! I just checked it out, very cool!!!

I'm in awe of the creativity of the people on this board. My web-site is very pathetic in comparison.

I have to vote for simple. Whenever I find flash intros, I always bypass them, but I am a bit of an old fogey compared to your audience.

It's looking great to me so far!:sohappy:

No thats the one I'm going to change hehe. I love it .. but it's over a year old and I need a change.. plus the black is getting on my nerves.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom