Calling all "RYANS"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maria

Original Poster
Originally posted by MKCustodial

Your school year is just messed up... I don't know how you guys can have so many breaks and vacations and still finish everything! :lol:

Ours start in February. When I was in school, it used to start in March, and college still does. Then it goes all the way to July, and it stops for two weeks. Again in the old days we had the whole month, it stopped by the end of June. It picks up again in August and goes all the way to November, and we have December and January off. No Spring Break and Fall Break and Thanksgiving and whatnot... :lol: I know, it's not all that, we don't have Thanksgiving but we do have our share of holidays, like Carnaval and Holy Week, and stuff...

LOL Rodrigo! YOUR school year is messed up! :lol: :animwink:

We start classes in late August to take two weeks of Xmas holidays. Then go back in January, take two weeks of holidays for Easter and the Holy Week and then finish in late June and take July and part of August as summer vacations.

Of course, we also take long weekend holidays when applicable for Independence Day, Revolution Day, 21st of March (anniversary of one of heroes) and Constitution Day. :animwink:

I wish I were still a student!

DisneyWorldGuru

Originally posted by garyhoov

Very nice start:sohappy:

Let us know as you add things so we can check back:wave:

Once again, thanks.

Just check my sig. for updates. I should also make a trip report avaible on the site when I get back (that is if I remember to).:lol:

I am shocked how long this thread has lasted. I like having a thread where you can talk about anything. :eek: :D

Maria

Original Poster
Originally posted by DisneyWorldGuru

Once again, thanks.

Just check my sig. for updates. I should also make a trip report avaible on the site when I get back (that is if I remember to).:lol:

I am shocked how long this thread has lasted. I like having a thread where you can talk about anything. :eek: :D

Honey, if you don´t remember it, we will remind you! :animwink:

DMC-12

It's HarmonioUS, NOT HarmoniYOU.
Originally posted by Maria
Hi Jer! How´s the weather in Chitown now? :wave:
:wave: Hi Maria
Lovely....not too much humidity.....perfect...about 80 degrees...gonna be a nice cool night to.

How is the weather by you?

Maria

Original Poster
Originally posted by DMC-12

:wave: Hi Maria
Lovely....not too much humidity.....perfect...about 80 degrees...gonna be a nice cool night to.

How is the weather by you?

I´m having Orlando´s weather... :rolleyes: It´s been raining at 3pm every day with thunder and lightning... :(

Fievel

RunDisney Addict
Same weather here DMC....although it's gonna storm here later...flood watches are out already....

of course...anytime it rains here we get a flood watch/warning....after all the Mississippi River runs through town

DMC-12

Originally posted by Fievel
Same weather here DMC....although it's gonna storm here later...flood watches are out already....

of course...anytime it rains here we get a flood watch/warning....after all the Mississippi River runs through town

IT actully got COLD last night...like in the 50's....and I left the house open to air it out....so I grabbed my big heavy comforter and threw it on the bed before I fell asleep...good thing I did...it got quite chilly.

DMC-12

so you know what my above post means right...... fall is coming :( ....and the sun is setting alot sooner....when I used to get home about a month ago, there was still alot of daylight ....now I have to turn the headlights on while driving home from the train station :(

I actualy like fall though..the smell of buring leafs and stuff....:)

Maria

Original Poster
I like the Fall the best! It´s usually when you can get well dressed and still comfortable, if you know what I mean... when it is too hot, you are always sweaty and very comfortable, when it is too cold, you are always wearing a lot of layers trying to cover and you only look huge! When it is not so hot, not so cold (Fall) you can always wear comfy clothes if you want or elegant ones and still look good in both! I love Fall! Too bad we still get the very hot sun in the morning with the sticky humidity! :(

:animwink:

DMC-12

I like the Fall the best! It´s usually when you can get well dressed and still comfortable, if you know what I mean... when it is too hot, you are always sweaty and very comfortable, when it is too cold, you are always wearing a lot of layers trying to cover and you only look huge! When it is not so hot, not so cold (Fall) you can always wear comfy clothes if you want or elegant ones and still look good in both! I love Fall! Too bad we still get the very hot sun in the morning with the sticky humidity! :(

:animwink:

Fall is my favorite time of the year as well....watching football games at a friends house....huge bon-fires....Halloween candy...Thanksgiving turkey...my b-day right after thanksgiving ;) and going to WDW when it is not super packed, and really hot! :)

DMC-12

Hey! My birthday is in the Fall too!! November 8th! :king:

Nov 30th here:king:

I think tramps b-day is right after thanksgiving as well.

DisneyWorldGuru

It is pretty nice here in NJ. A slight breeze, not to hot. This is great weather compared to the 9 heat waves we have had in the past two months.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom