Calling all "RYANS"

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Mom

Premium Member
Originally posted by Main Street USA
where has everyone been lately? hello?

I've been peeking in! I hope you realize my whole family is having a lot of fun...at your expense.;)
Thanks for being such a good sport about people poking fun at you! :D

NowInc

ok im hosting this thing myself, but when i post a new reply, it disappears! what?!?!

*Points finger at Geocities*

Try www.freehomepage.com or something like that...Geocities wont let you link to an image...stupid free web service...

NowInc

where has everyone been lately? hello?

I was having all sorts of problems with my connection last night so I gave up at around 2am and just did some PC spring cleaning...needless to say that turned out to be a MUCH bigger job than I had planned and I finally finished at around 4:30am...

The good news is that today is the first day in 3 days that I woke up and have had HOT WATER (building maintenence...eww)..so i can FINALLY take a MORNING shower...No more waiting until 7pm (when they usually turned it back on) woohoo!!!

Main Street USA

yep, thats what i'm using, geocities. they suck, apprently. whats funny is that it would work for like 3 minutes and then it would just dissappear. i could understand if it never worked, but to work, and then not work? that doesnt make any sense. ok i'll try the one other service you mentioned later tonight. then maybe everyone will have something to look at besides an x in a box!:mad:

CrashNet

Mainstreet

yep, thats what i'm using, geocities. they suck, apprently. whats funny is that it would work for like 3 minutes and then it would just dissappear. i could understand if it never worked, but to work, and then not work? that doesnt make any sense.

I've got your answer my man. The servers automatically kill links that go outside of their network, and its done by bandwidth calculation. If a server detects a bandwidth distribution that is linked to another server, which takes a few minutes and becomes easier to detect with each post you make and each time someone views one of your posts, the server will permanently kill the link. Angelfire, Geocities, and all of the other free hosting sites do this to cut down on costs. Kind of lame if you ask me.:)

Main Street USA

i tell ya it'd be pretty sweet to make a wallpaper for myself out of all these pics you guys have made!! like my sig pic below, only many more pics..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom