Calling all "RYANS"

Status
Not open for further replies.

tmm7899

Those are really funny pics of main street! Glad that I read the ENTIRE thread, lol.

I have a cousin named Ryan!

Maria

Original Poster
ROFLMAO:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

MSU,
Everytime I saw your face, made me smile.... but now, it makes me laugh so hard! Specially the one in Venice! What a nice job you had! What made you come back? ;)

CrashNet

Hey Mainstreet USA

I have a place on the forum, an invisible thread in the YSTM Board, where I can put your picture and then give you the link/code to access it. Then you can put it in your signature. Of course, we'll have to wait and see if Steve reenables the html code in our sigs!:)

Tramp

Exactly how much do we know about this "Main Street USA" character?

Attachments

• osama.jpg
    osama.jpg
    14 KB · Views: 45

NowInc

Re: Hey Mainstreet USA

Originally posted by cac2889
I have a place on the forum, an invisible thread in the YSTM Board, where I can put your picture and then give you the link/code to access it. Then you can put it in your signature. Of course, we'll have to wait and see if Steve reenables the html code in our sigs!:)

ooOOoo...how sneaky...uh..one thing tho..you dont need html to put an image in a sig..use your "secret code" and figure it out ;)

Main Street USA

Thanks, that would be sweet. Just let me know what I gotta do. I want to put the tombstone one in my sig. I'm proud of my epitaph doctoring, it looks real!:D

CrashNet

No problem!

Hey no problem!:) The only thing we have to do now though is wait for steve to hopefully enable the html code again. Unfortunately, I don't remember my secret code.:D j/k;)

Maria

Original Poster
Originally posted by Main Street USA
Thanks, that would be sweet. Just let me know what I gotta do. I want to put the tombstone one in my sig. I'm proud of my epitaph doctoring, it looks real!:D

MSU,
Does that mean we will have to see it everytime you post something? that big?? :(

NowInc

Why would you need html to post a pic in your sig?? Read the vB Code help file and you'll see there is an EASY way to do it without using html...thus how people like Tramp stilll have images in their sigs...

NowInc

I really should have spent more time on this one..but im working on my new sig ;)

Attachments

• send02.jpg
    send02.jpg
    31.1 KB · Views: 58
Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom