Calling all "RYANS"

Status
Not open for further replies.

garyhoov

Trophy Husband
Okay, I'm back. Where's Tenchu? Tenchuuuuuu. . .Hellooooooo

You guys went and sacrificed him while I was gone didn't you?

tenchu

Originally posted by garyhoov
Okay, I'm back. Where's Tenchu? Tenchuuuuuu. . .Hellooooooo

You guys went and sacrificed him while I was gone didn't you?

I'm here, but it think i've got a ceremonial knife lodged in a pretty nasty place!

Erika

Originally posted by NowInc

Its a cereal..made by disney..that sparkles...they say cuz its "magic"..the truth is..its all the sugar...

Mmmmm, John gets me that sometimes. The first time he brought it home I was :confused: then :slurp: and :D

It turns your milk BLUE!

garyhoov

Trophy Husband
Originally posted by tenchu

I'm here, but it think i've got a ceremonial knife lodged in a pretty nasty place!

C'mon guys, let's get this right! This is a human sacrifice, not a human ******ing!

Lhriangel

Everyone disappeareded....

And I'm here to play. No FAIR! It's all a conspiracy against me!! *hehe*

BTW.. I hate Victorian Literature... it's evils. I want to write a book about a student who commits suicide based upon reading a tragic Victorian Novel...

Lhriangel

WOOHOO I feel loved..

Why is it everytime I say "woohoo" I feel like Sabrina the Teenage Witch... and isn't she over 20 now? isn't it time to drop the teenage witch title?

PrincessAli

no, Melissa Joan Hart is one of those, like, 26 year olds that play teenagers. Cuz if you have noticed....every teen on TV on in a movie isn't acutally a teen...:lol:

And sometimes i think it's weird when they do a twin movie sometimes, they use the same girl and use computers and stuff to combine them instead of just using twins......:D

sorry I'm bored

Lhriangel

No I mean the CHARACTER isn't a teen...
she was a teen in Clarissa explained it all.. and graduated HS... so yeah.. lol.

I never saw the episode where Harvey found out she was a witch :(.. damn lol

And now I miss Full House...

I need a life.

garyhoov

Trophy Husband
Originally posted by Angelique
No I mean the CHARACTER isn't a teen...
she was a teen in Clarissa explained it all.. and graduated HS... so yeah.. lol.

I never saw the episode where Harvey found out she was a witch :(.. damn lol

And now I miss Full House...

I need a life.

Funny, your taste in TV shows seems about as opposite to Victorian Literature as possible. :wave:

Lhriangel

Originally posted by garyhoov

Funny, your taste in TV shows seems about as opposite to Victorion Literature as possible. :wave:

I like intellegent TV.... just not when I'm trying to relax and not think :).

Besides I HAVE to take this course, it's required. Like Chaucer and Milton and Shakespeare.. but at least I like Shakespeare :).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom