Calling all "RYANS"

Status
Not open for further replies.

NowInc

are you lonesome tonight...do you miss me tonight..are you sorry we drifted apart.....does your memory stray...to the brightest summer day....when i kiss you...and call you ..sweet love....do the chairs in your polor seem empty and bare..to you gaze at your doorstep..and picture me there..is your heart filled with pain...shall i come back again...tell me dear...are you lonesome tonight,,,

NowInc

Originally posted by garyhoov
My brains starting to hurt. I need a Vanilla Coke!

I ended up drinking 4 gallons of that stuff last night....and ironically..i slept 7 hours....which...for me..is very rare...i need to get me more of this !!

tenchu

Originally posted by NowInc
are you lonesome tonight...do you miss me tonight..are you sorry we drifted apart.....does your memory stray...to the brightest summer day....when i kiss you...and call you ..sweet love....do the chairs in your polor seem empty and bare..to you gaze at your doorstep..and picture me there..is your heart filled with pain...shall i come back again...tell me dear...are you lonesome tonight,,,

This afternoon

NowInc

Originally posted by Erika
Didja ever notice that the Pi song from Revenge of the Nerds is set to "Love me Tender"?

Actually...i noticed that..but thought i was going crazy

TURKEY

I ended up drinking 4 gallons of that stuff last night....and ironically..i slept 7 hours....which...for me..is very rare...i need to get me more of this !!

It's a Miracle

NowInc

Originally posted by Erika
Hello Lambda..we're the Pis...and we're here to say: We think you are special guys...Lambdas all the way!

Its sad..when i was a kid..i thought lamar was just a wimp..now that im older and more educatd..i realize the character is gay....that movie is much funnier now...

NowInc

Originally posted by turkey leg boy

It's a Miracle

Yeah..no kidding..i usually get what...3 hours at most?

....i think vanilla coke is some sort of sacred beverage handed down from the gods to make the world a better place...but they are having distrobution issues...

garyhoov

Trophy Husband

....i think vanilla coke is some sort of sacred beverage handed down from the gods to make the world a better place...but they are having distrobution issues...

How do you motivate Gods to increase production?

tenchu

Like the fact you cant get it in britain.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom